St. John's 2020-2021 Cycle

On 12/8/2020 at 1:36 PM, MarissaC2 said:

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to reach out if I have not heard anything? Did you guys get invites through the portal or through email? -thanks in advance! 

I got an invite through an email with a doodle link to pick the date/time that worked best for me. They are interviewing all the way into March so I wouldn't reach out yet, it's still early 🙂

Guest dean227
1 minute ago, PrePA1003 said:

For those who received an interview, how long did you wait if I may ask? I've applied on September 12, and havent heard anythign back yet. I've submitted my Supplemental as well

I applied in June and finished my supplemental in July and haven’t heard back yet. 

On 12/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, prepahopefully said:

When did you submit your application?

my complete app (including supplemental) was submitted at the end of July and they invited me for my interview the first week of December and I interviewed 12/18 (the last day before they closed for 2 weeks). Patiently waiting for January 4th when they open again. Praying for good news 

10 hours ago, mgmb3 said:

my complete app (including supplemental) was submitted at the end of July and they invited me for my interview the first week of December and I interviewed 12/18 (the last day before they closed for 2 weeks). Patiently waiting for January 4th when they open again. Praying for good news 

Oh nice!! Good luck to you!!

Hi! I was asked for an interview and was wondering if those who have interviewed got any confirmation link for their time after they submitted the doodle link? I sent in my name with my selected time but haven't gotten any confirmation from the school! Thank you and good luck everyone! 

44 minutes ago, st1204 said:

I interviewed 12/18 and just heard back today with an acceptance! Super excited for this opportunity. Good luck to everyone !

Congrats! So exciting! We’re you emailed anything after you submitted the doodle link? Or was there something emailed to you a few days after? 

14 hours ago, Mikrose said:

Congrats! So exciting! We’re you emailed anything after you submitted the doodle link? Or was there something emailed to you a few days after? 

1-2 days before the interview date I received an email with the time and a link to access the interview!