On 9/11/2020 at 6:45 PM, emboda1 said:

just scheduled my interview for the 28th! good luck everyone!!

Me too! See you there.

21 hours ago, faithfrancesca said:

Anyone know if today and tomorrow are the only interviews they are holding? Good luck to everyone interviewing this week!!! 

Yesterday and today are the only interview dates. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hark256 said:

Does anyone know if those who didn’t get accepted after the interview are waitlisted?

Not sure what percentage of applicants got waitlisted. 

It also seems that the program will not disclose where you are on the waitlist. So it looks like we'll just have to wait for people to give up their seats and hope we're high enough on that list to get in off the waitlist. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jc6816 said:

Not sure what percentage of applicants got waitlisted. 

It also seems that the program will not disclose where you are on the waitlist. So it looks like we'll just have to wait for people to give up their seats and hope we're high enough on that list to get in off the waitlist. 

Yeah! It would have been nice to know where we are on the waiting list. I wonder how long people have to accept their seat and submit a deposit? 

1 hour ago, hark256 said:

Yeah! It would have been nice to know where we are on the waiting list. I wonder how long people have to accept their seat and submit a deposit? 

I want to say I saw 2 weeks somewhere, but I'm not completely sure. 

6 hours ago, jc6816 said:

I want to say I saw 2 weeks somewhere, but I'm not completely sure. 

My acceptance email said I needed to respond by October 18th. Hope that helps

5 hours ago, cgmcfeeters said:

Officially accepted my offer of admissions! Anyone know if there is a FB group or anything for the new class? So excited to meet you all! 

Just accepted mine too! And I was also wondering that. On the portal it looks like a list of members of the cohort will be available, but I assume they won't post that until after the Oct. 18th point has passed

• Like 3

I accepted my offer and paid my seat deposit a few days ago! Anyone know how long it takes to show that you've completed the deposit in the checklist on the student portal?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, msnyder said:

I accepted my offer and paid my seat deposit a few days ago! Anyone know how long it takes to show that you've completed the deposit in the checklist on the student portal?

I paid mine on Friday and it has not showed up on my checklist yet either. I'm assuming it might just take a few days.

On 10/13/2020 at 1:02 PM, cgmcfeeters said:

I paid mine on Friday and it has not showed up on my checklist yet either. I'm assuming it might just take a few days.

I paid mine the 15th and it still hasn’t shown up. I’m hoping they can see a record of this on their end with the deadline being tomorrow. 

To those waitlisted, a spot will be opening up on Monday. Just talked to someone that is declining due to acceptance into another program. Good luck.

• Like 3

On 10/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, hark256 said:

Anyone from the waitlist hear back? 

I was taken off the waitlist & offered a spot on 10/14. I had until the 10/22 to accept or decline my spot so it’s very possible they’re still trying to fill a few seats. 

• Like 3