2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, hark256 said:

Does anyone know if those who didn’t get accepted after the interview are waitlisted?

Not sure what percentage of applicants got waitlisted. 

It also seems that the program will not disclose where you are on the waitlist. So it looks like we'll just have to wait for people to give up their seats and hope we're high enough on that list to get in off the waitlist. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jc6816 said:

Not sure what percentage of applicants got waitlisted. 

It also seems that the program will not disclose where you are on the waitlist. So it looks like we'll just have to wait for people to give up their seats and hope we're high enough on that list to get in off the waitlist. 

Yeah! It would have been nice to know where we are on the waiting list. I wonder how long people have to accept their seat and submit a deposit? 

5 hours ago, cgmcfeeters said:

Officially accepted my offer of admissions! Anyone know if there is a FB group or anything for the new class? So excited to meet you all! 

Just accepted mine too! And I was also wondering that. On the portal it looks like a list of members of the cohort will be available, but I assume they won't post that until after the Oct. 18th point has passed

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...