Online Microbiology w Lab

Hi!

I'm looking into online microbiology courses (COVID-19 makes them acceptable) and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good programs.  So far it looks like Doane University and American Public University are the best bet.  Very open to other's experiences!   Thank you!

Hi 🙂 I recently finished online microbio through MGH Institute of Health Professions and I liked it! I was able to get an A and I didn't think that it was too hard. I'm not sure how those other schools are priced but MGH is definitely pricey and you have to buy a lab kit that was expensive as well, but it is definitely an established institution and has it's own PA program. Good luck! 

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2020 at 4:25 PM, PathwayToPA said:

Hi 🙂 I recently finished online microbio through MGH Institute of Health Professions and I liked it! I was able to get an A and I didn't think that it was too hard. I'm not sure how those other schools are priced but MGH is definitely pricey and you have to buy a lab kit that was expensive as well, but it is definitely an established institution and has it's own PA program. Good luck! 

Can I ask who you had as a professor and what the structure of the course looked like? Rate my professor for Dr. Sandra Buerger has bad reviews so i am a little worried