2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 2/17/2021 at 12:54 PM, xocnah said:

Has anyone who got placed on the alternate list from 1/28 heard anything or received acceptance?

Nope, not a thing...besides the email to reserve my seat on the list (as stated above). 

I'm starting to get a little nervous. I know the deposit deadline for the class was 02/15 but I have no clue how many seats are open, if any.....

2 hours ago, awesomepa said:

I am not entirely sure but I know that that 2nd deposit for the school was due 01/15 and it looks like the class might be full. 

i read a previous forum. most people were getting accepted up to april and apparently they have an alternate list as well as an accepted list that is technically their waiting list. so some people were accepter waiting number 1 or number 8 or so forth so maybe we can just give it time? 

On 3/2/2021 at 7:19 AM, PREPAFL96 said:

Was the call unexpected or did they email you letting you know you’re on the top of the alternate list? 

There’s not a “top” it’s an alternate rather than waitlist. It’s like a pool of applicants and then when they have an opening they review the people in that “pool” and pick someone rather than a number on a list. 

2 hours ago, bulldawgPA said:

does anyone know if the class is full or if they are still accepting alternates? I am stressed I havent heard anything since my interview on 1/21

I interviewed 1/18/18. Accepted in April 2018. Someone was accepted the day we started orientation May 17th. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...