Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was accepted as well less an hour after my interview! Good luck to everyone. It was super chill and relaxing! 

Hi everyone! I interviewed today and I received my acceptance via e-mail 15 minutes later. 😃 I am so excited!! Good luck to everyone! 

I was accepted today after my interview 🙂 good luck to everyone who have interviews scheduled in the future! 

Just received an interview invite today via email! I cannot be more happy! I scheduled it for February 4th. If anyone can provide more info on what to expect on interview day, I would very much appreciate it. 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you guys receive an application confirmation from one of the admissions coordinators? I was going through my email and realized I never received anything other than the ton of automatic emails sent from their webstar supplemental app.

 

and also, what email is there to send updates to? I'd like to send them some updates

Edited by eventuallypac
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 3:57 PM, eventuallypac said:

Did you guys receive an application confirmation from one of the admissions coordinators? I was going through my email and realized I never received anything other than the ton of automatic emails sent from their webstar supplemental app.

 

and also, what email is there to send updates to? I'd like to send them some updates

I also did not get an email from Ft Myers saying they received my application. And the email to update them is rs1152@nova.edu

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2021 at 5:53 PM, jasauer said:

Just received an interview invite today via email! I cannot be more happy! I scheduled it for February 4th. If anyone can provide more info on what to expect on interview day, I would very much appreciate it. 🙂 

I am also scheduled for the 4th for the afternoon session! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just interviewed for January 28th. It was a good interview experience BUT all of us were interviewing for the alternative list, the class is already full! Everything is so up in the air right now

Edited by IDUB88
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 5:13 AM, Delaine said:

I received an alternate seat from interviewing 1/28!! 😊 

Congrats! 7 of us from my interview 1/18/18 were in my program so definitely you have a shot of really getting in 😛 if you have questions you can find me on Instagram @lisafellispac

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2021 at 3:08 PM, IDUB88 said:

Just interviewed for January 28th. It was a good interview experience BUT all of us were interviewing for the alternative list, the class is already full! Everything is so up in the air right now

Did they ask any questions that caught you off guard? Trying to form answers to the common traditional questions but worried I might be asked something I wont know how to answer 😅 any advice is appreciated!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally understand the anxiety of preparing for an interview. I felt very comfortable in my interview and it was because of their formatting and design. They just want to get to know you mostly. The questions they asked weren't challenging and were specific to me, not generic questions so its pretty easy to answer. This was my experience and it could have been a different experience for others. Best of luck. Im sure you will do great. Its impossible to predict what they want or how they choose students. At this point I am letting fate decide lol

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IDUB88 said:

I totally understand the anxiety of preparing for an interview. I felt very comfortable in my interview and it was because of their formatting and design. They just want to get to know you mostly. The questions they asked weren't challenging and were specific to me, not generic questions so its pretty easy to answer. This was my experience and it could have been a different experience for others. Best of luck. Im sure you will do great. Its impossible to predict what they want or how they choose students. At this point I am letting fate decide lol

Thank you for your helpful response! Yes, Im trying to remind myself that everything happens for a reason!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I also received an invitation to be on the alternate list after my interview on Jan 28th. I was wondering if everyone who interviews at this point gets on the alternate list. Did anybody interview for an alternate spot and get declined? Just wondering how many are potentially on the alternate list 🙂 Good luck everybody!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, eagrigg said:

I also received an invitation to be on the alternate list after my interview on Jan 28th. I was wondering if everyone who interviews at this point gets on the alternate list. Did anybody interview for an alternate spot and get declined? Just wondering how many are potentially on the alternate list 🙂 Good luck everybody!

Congrats! But I get what you are saying. I really hope all of us weren't just defaulted to the alternative list. Lets be honest, those people that did get rejected (if thats a thing) aren't going to get on here to say they got rejected lol

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, prepastudent369 said:

For those who said that their interviews were for the alternate list, how do you know this was it something they told you or are you assuming? 

They told us this before we started that the class was full

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More