2020-2021 Application Cycle

Did you guys receive an application confirmation from one of the admissions coordinators? I was going through my email and realized I never received anything other than the ton of automatic emails sent from their webstar supplemental app.

and also, what email is there to send updates to? I'd like to send them some updates

Edited by eventuallypac

On 1/24/2021 at 3:57 PM, eventuallypac said:

Did you guys receive an application confirmation from one of the admissions coordinators? I was going through my email and realized I never received anything other than the ton of automatic emails sent from their webstar supplemental app.

and also, what email is there to send updates to? I'd like to send them some updates

I also did not get an email from Ft Myers saying they received my application. And the email to update them is rs1152@nova.edu

On 1/19/2021 at 5:53 PM, jasauer said:

Just received an interview invite today via email! I cannot be more happy! I scheduled it for February 4th. If anyone can provide more info on what to expect on interview day, I would very much appreciate it. 🙂 

I am also scheduled for the 4th for the afternoon session! 

On 1/28/2021 at 3:08 PM, IDUB88 said:

Just interviewed for January 28th. It was a good interview experience BUT all of us were interviewing for the alternative list, the class is already full! Everything is so up in the air right now

Did they ask any questions that caught you off guard? Trying to form answers to the common traditional questions but worried I might be asked something I wont know how to answer 😅 any advice is appreciated!

I totally understand the anxiety of preparing for an interview. I felt very comfortable in my interview and it was because of their formatting and design. They just want to get to know you mostly. The questions they asked weren't challenging and were specific to me, not generic questions so its pretty easy to answer. This was my experience and it could have been a different experience for others. Best of luck. Im sure you will do great. Its impossible to predict what they want or how they choose students. At this point I am letting fate decide lol

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IDUB88 said:

I totally understand the anxiety of preparing for an interview. I felt very comfortable in my interview and it was because of their formatting and design. They just want to get to know you mostly. The questions they asked weren't challenging and were specific to me, not generic questions so its pretty easy to answer. This was my experience and it could have been a different experience for others. Best of luck. Im sure you will do great. Its impossible to predict what they want or how they choose students. At this point I am letting fate decide lol

Thank you for your helpful response! Yes, Im trying to remind myself that everything happens for a reason!! 

• Like 1

I also received an invitation to be on the alternate list after my interview on Jan 28th. I was wondering if everyone who interviews at this point gets on the alternate list. Did anybody interview for an alternate spot and get declined? Just wondering how many are potentially on the alternate list 🙂 Good luck everybody!

22 hours ago, eagrigg said:

I also received an invitation to be on the alternate list after my interview on Jan 28th. I was wondering if everyone who interviews at this point gets on the alternate list. Did anybody interview for an alternate spot and get declined? Just wondering how many are potentially on the alternate list 🙂 Good luck everybody!

Congrats! But I get what you are saying. I really hope all of us weren't just defaulted to the alternative list. Lets be honest, those people that did get rejected (if thats a thing) aren't going to get on here to say they got rejected lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...