2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, yellowlantern24 said:

WOW such little notice id be freakingout!! way to go 

Gotta be ready. I had one on super short notice one year. It may have been either NSU Jax or Barry St. Pete. Less than a week notice. Luckily the farthest I live is 4 hours from either of those. Harder if you have to fly in. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 8:47 AM, ADD98 said:

Unfortunately they canceled my interview that was supposed to be November 5th, and I had to reschedule for January 7th. 😕  If anyone sees an earlier date or is canceling their interview plz let me know !(: 

Same thing happened to me. Looking for earlier interview dates if anyone cancels!!

On 10/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, Kjp2121 said:

Same thing happened to me. Looking for earlier interview dates if anyone cancels!!

Just received an interview invite as well! Congrats to all who have interviewed/received an acceptance, what an accomplishment :). The only date left was January 7th... same as a few of you. I'm also looking for earlier interview dates if anyone cancels :). 

On 11/3/2020 at 1:53 PM, kmc235 said:

Just received an interview invite as well! Congrats to all who have interviewed/received an acceptance, what an accomplishment :). The only date left was January 7th... same as a few of you. I'm also looking for earlier interview dates if anyone cancels :). 

Are these interviews online or on campus?