• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those of you getting nervous (like me), from what an admissions counselor told me they've only scheduled 4 out of 10 interview conferences for 2020-2021 app cycle, so don't lose hope!

Hi everyone, I am a first year student at MEDEX and just wanted to offer myself as a resource to all of you aspiring PA-S people! I relied on this forum a lot during my application and interview

I was accepted off the waitlist for the Kona campus today. I’m still shaking, I can’t believe it! 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, pacactus said:

Is it safe to assume that they are finished sending out interview invites for the Washington campuses? 

From what I have read, they do two interviews for each location then do a final interview for random placement. I’m not sure how correct that is. I haven’t looked into the Tacoma interviews. Spokane has two interview groups. And Seattle has its second group going on the 12th of this month. 

Edited by Smed2020
15 hours ago, Smed2020 said:

From what I have read, they do two interviews for each location then do a final interview for random placement. I’m not sure how correct that is. I haven’t looked into the Tacoma interviews. Spokane has two interview groups. And Seattle has its second group going on the 12th of this month. 

Okay thank you for the update!

16 hours ago, Smed2020 said:

Thank you. It’s tough to keep track from this forum with all the campuses! I applied to Seattle and Tacoma late in the cycle, haven’t heard anything back. 

Just received an interview invite for 1/16/20. The email makes it unclear which campus the interview will be for, but I applied for Kona and Seattle. I will be turning down the interview invite, but I hope this helps others who are still waiting on a timeline update!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Received an email today that I have passed the initial screening and moving to faculty review.

Applied a couple days before the deadline.

Had a problem with one of my English composite class, got an email from the admissions team that my English classes did not meet their composite requirements. Emailed the admissions team back on the same day I got the email about the class. Got the email today that they have determined that the composite requirement was satisfied and my application is moved to faculty review... 

Here to waiting and refreshing my email and this thread q2h. Lol 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 6:55 PM, Smed2020 said:

The  12/12  Seattle interview was the 3rd round of interviews. I got accepted after the 9/25 interview which was the first round.  I know that there around 41 of us on the FB group for the class that have been accepted and possibly a few who were accepted, but might not be on the group yet. I remember they said the Seattle campus would have 50 or 54 students this year so I am thinking they are going to get more students from the waitlist or any further interviews they might have. 🤔
Good luck to everyone!! 

Feel free to message me if you have questions. 

6 minutes ago, macktomed said:

Hey guys! 
quick question. Has anyone gotten any rejection letters or emails who hasn’t gotten an interview invite? I haven’t heard anything since my initial email saying it went to full faculty review. 
thanks!! 

I am in the same boat as you, have not heard anything since my faculty review email.

I did apply quite late in the cycle though, so I have been keeping my expectations humble. Selected Seattle and Tacoma. 

17 hours ago, macktomed said:

Hey guys! 
quick question. Has anyone gotten any rejection letters or emails who hasn’t gotten an interview invite? I haven’t heard anything since my initial email saying it went to full faculty review. 
thanks!! 

I am also in this boat. When did you apply/go under review? My application went under review September 11th. While I have had some updates to questions I have asked, I have not heard anything else.

On 1/4/2021 at 8:05 PM, macktomed said:

Hey guys! 
thanks!! 

I haven’t heard anything since August stating my application is being forwarded for full faculty review. 

I submitted late as well, around the end of September then I got the email that I met the criteria and was going under full review around mid October...I just thought if they did rolling admissions they did rolling rejections as well if that’s even a thing?😂 fingers still crossed tho for all of us!!

8 hours ago, rm2020 said:

Has anyone that was waitlisted for any campuses heard back? Just sitting over here in limbo trying not to go crazy. 

I was waitlisted at Seattle and haven’t heard back either - I’m going crazy too!! Seattle is my top choice, but I’ve been accepted to my second choice program. They said we might not hear back until right before classes start in May. I hope they will let us know sooner than that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
18 hours ago, rm2020 said:

Has anyone that was waitlisted for any campuses heard back? Just sitting over here in limbo trying not to go crazy. 

Another waitlist candidate here! Haha I’ve also heard nothing and dying a little 😂

• Upvote 1
On 1/12/2021 at 7:37 PM, rm2020 said:

Just another waitlist candidate that hasn't heard anything and going a bit crazy. Has anyone heard if anyone has dropped out or rejecter their seat? I saw that one person from the Tacoma campus dropped their spot, but I'm not sure if they will fill it or not? I also think that the last interview for all of their sites was held this past weekend on 1/16/21 for the Kona campus ( I could be wrong on that, but I think so). Maybe after all of the seats are offered for all their campuses, they will start looking at waitlist candidates to fill any open spots?

Edited by Eboudreau
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Eboudreau said:

Just another waitlist candidate that hasn't heard anything and going a bit crazy. Has anyone heard if anyone has dropped out or rejecter their seat? I saw that one person from the Tacoma campus dropped their spot, but I'm not sure if they will fill it or not? I also think that the last interview for all of their sites was held this past weekend on 1/16/21 for the Kona campus ( I could be wrong on that, but I think so). Maybe after all of the seats are offered for all their campuses, they will start looking at waitlist candidates to fill any open spots?

I haven’t heard anything about seats specifically, but from what I know that last interview was maaaaybe for last seats across all campuses? But that’s just what I think I’m not sure! 
I’m assuming maybe this week/next week? 
hoping the best for ya though! I know how stressful this is!

• Like 1
On 1/6/2021 at 8:45 AM, macktomed said:

I submitted late as well, around the end of September then I got the email that I met the criteria and was going under full review around mid October...I just thought if they did rolling admissions they did rolling rejections as well if that’s even a thing?😂 fingers still crossed tho for all of us!!

I got that same email on July 21st that my application will move towards the full faculty review and I'm still waiting for something.. ANYTHING... I'm turning into stale crackers over here