• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those of you getting nervous (like me), from what an admissions counselor told me they've only scheduled 4 out of 10 interview conferences for 2020-2021 app cycle, so don't lose hope!

Hi everyone, I am a first year student at MEDEX and just wanted to offer myself as a resource to all of you aspiring PA-S people! I relied on this forum a lot during my application and interview

I was accepted off the waitlist for the Kona campus today. I’m still shaking, I can’t believe it! 

Posted Images

I received a rejection email last night, with an attached document with general suggestions for improvement. Honestly, it feels more like closure than anything negative. I am looking forward to the next application cycle and have made improvements already. Good luck everyone!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, MDalpias said:

I received a rejection email last night, with an attached document with general suggestions for improvement. Honestly, it feels more like closure than anything negative. I am looking forward to the next application cycle and have made improvements already. Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the update! Anticipating mine as well.... 

See you next cycle!

• Like 2

Got rejection today. (I did not interview)

Appreciate that they included the very thorough advice guide, and make note that many students accepted are reapplicants that improved from previous years. 

Best wishes everyone! 

• Like 2
On 1/20/2021 at 6:41 PM, siacob said:

Got my acceptance phone call today! For the anchorage location. 

Congratulations, , Anchorage is extremely competitive. I'm nervous and I'm not even applying until 2022 for the 2023 class. Good program though! My wife graduated Anchorage class 8. 

11 minutes ago, Eboudreau said:

Good afternoon everyone! 

(former waitlister here) I was just received a phone call from Jennifer Erickson and I have been accepted to the Tacoma class!

HOLY SMOKES!!! Congrats! Hard work that’s paid off! You’re gonna be a PA! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 3:40 PM, Eboudreau said:

Good afternoon everyone! 

(former waitlister here) I was just received a phone call from Jennifer Erickson and I have been accepted to the Tacoma class!

Congrats!! Did you send a letter to the admission or you just waited for them?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 3Qra20 said:

Congrats!! Did you send a letter to the admission or you just waited for them?

Thank you 3Qra20, 

I did send the admissions committee a thank you letter about one month after my interview. After that I just waited, and randomly one afternoon in February I received the phone call.

-Elizabeth 

• Like 2