On 9/29/2020 at 3:45 PM, MRGRFull said:

Congrats!!! 
when did you receive your interview invite?

good luck! 

I received it on September 26th

27 minutes ago, amandaaa22 said:

Just received an interview invite for October 14-15! I will be attending another program, but best of luck to all of you! 🙂

Congrats! Did you get that email this morning? 

In prior years the program has done 3 rounds of interviews over the course of three weeks and interviews approximately 160 applicants.  I interviewed 10/8-10/9 and there were roughly 80 applicants who participated in the mandatory orientation yesterday morning.  Since invites have been extended for next week, I wonder if they plan to interview all 160 applicants in just two sessions...?  

In prior years the program has done 3 rounds of interviews over the course of three weeks and interviews approximately 160 applicants.  I interviewed 10/8-10/9 and there were roughly 80 applicants who participated in the mandatory orientation yesterday morning.  Since invites have been extended for next week, I wonder if they plan to interview all 160 applicants in just two sessions...?  

Hmmmm, they might. 80 and 80 for the two weeks possibly. How was your interview experience? I interview next week :)

The orientation was wonderful and it was great to have the chance to take a virtual tour and meet in small groups with other applicants and current students.  I really think they did a good job creating an experience that was as much like visiting the campus in person as possible.  There are three 1:1 interviews with different faculty members.  I would say that my experience varied with each individual interview.  Overall, I felt great about it!  Best of luck to you! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

The orientation was wonderful and it was great to have the chance to take a virtual tour and meet in small groups with other applicants and current students.  I really think they did a good job creating an experience that was as much like visiting the campus in person as possible.  There are three 1:1 interviews with different faculty members.  I would say that my experience varied with each individual interview.  Overall, I felt great about it!  Best of luck to you! 

Glad the interview went well for you! And thanks for the info!

were all your 1:1 scheduled yesterday, so you didn’t have to login for anything today?

5 hours ago, modonnell1027 said:

Does anyone else who just interviewed know how long they take to notify you of an acceptance?

I don't think there's an exact length of time, but it looks like last year people found out between 5-12 days after their interview! So possibly somewhat soon... good luck! 🙂

• Like 1

If there are only 2 interview sessions each with ~80 applicants, I’m assuming the odds are slim to none if you haven’t been invited, but when will those not invited for an interview be notified? Would they be notified when decisions are made for the second round of applicants?

• Upvote 1

Just got an interview invite for 1014-10/15! I am beyond excited and thrilled

Best of luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Does someone know what time frame more or less we should start hearing back?

I don’t think anyone asked in our first round group (10/8 and 10/9 interviews) and just got accepted to another program and would kill to hear back this coming week. 

Has anyone heard anything from the 10/8-10/9 interview session?

During the interview today they said they will be making their decisions within the next 2-4 weeks. I’m not sure if that applies to everyone or our interview group.
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, padeb said:

During the interview today they said they will be making their decisions within the next 2-4 weeks. I’m not sure if that applies to everyone or our interview group.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing 🙂 I loved the interviews they were so incredibly nice.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 9:00 AM, cc1010 said:

Does anyone know if they notify applicants if they are rejected? 

Great question, I have not heard rejection or an interview opportunity yet. I just emailed the program to see if I could get an update on my application status and to see if they will send correspondence for rejections. I will update my response when I get it!

• Like 2

Great question, I have not heard rejection or an interview opportunity yet. I just emailed the program to see if I could get an update on my application status and to see if they will send correspondence for rejections. I will update my response when I get it!

I’m on the same boat. Please let us know if you hear anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1