22 hours ago, amandaaa22 said:

Submitted 5/21, got the application received email sent by the program just now! Are they rolling admissions, does anyone know?

Says a couple comments above that they are not, and confirmed on the website.

• Like 1

Received an email: application and fee received.

I received this email as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I submitted my app 5/20 & verified 5/21 but I never received an email from the program saying they received my app. I also paid the separate 75.00 app fee. Am I missing something?

First time applicant here! Does anyone have any advice regarding the supplemental application, especially those who may have been granted interviews at Northeastern in a previous cycle? I'm a bit thrown off by the extensive character limit. Did you guys stick to strictly answering the question or provide the same amount of detail as you did for your personal statements?

Good luck everyone, super excited to see what this cycle has in store for us!🙂

14 hours ago, Lnm1296 said:

I submitted my app 5/20 & verified 5/21 but I never received an email from the program saying they received my app. I also paid the separate 75.00 app fee. Am I missing something?

It took them nearly a month to say that they received my application and fee, so you'll get it eventually. I thought I was missing something, but it just takes awhile for them to verify everything. 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 8:50 PM, secondroundbestround said:

I am in the same boat- second time applicant 1st time to NE! Are you writing anything in the section of CASPA for second time applicant? 

Wanna share stats and where all you applied last year versus this year? 

Last year: (6 schools) Wake Forest, MUSC, Charleston Southern, High Point, Elon and Campbell (applied august 1st 0 interviews 0 acceptances)

GPA: 3.36 sGPA 3.5 cGPA 

GRE: 297 

PCE: 1000 hrs CNA and MA 

Shadow: 28 PA, 8 NP, 76 MD

Volunteer: 40hrs 

This year:  (14 schools) Duke, Wake Forest, MUSC, Charleston Southern, High Point, Elon, Campbell, Wingate, FSU, JMU, NE, RFU, MCPHS- boston, and Tufts

GPA: 3.36 sGPA 3.5 cGPA 

GRE: 302

PCE: 2500 hrs CNA and MA - promotion to lead MA 

Shadow: 28 PA, 8 NP, 76 MD

Volunteer: 250 hours (woo!)

I applied to JMU, Wake Forest, and Wingate as well. Second time applicant, and was waitlisted by Northwestern last year after interviewing in October. 

On 6/13/2020 at 9:02 PM, aap423 said:

I applied to JMU, Wake Forest, and Wingate as well. Second time applicant, and was waitlisted by Northwestern last year after interviewing in October. 

What were your stats that received you an interview!! 

How long was everyones answer to their question in CASPA? I feel like mine is short compared to the character limit but I am afraid of dragging on in my answer.

11 hours ago, AllyyW said:

How long was everyones answer to their question in CASPA? I feel like mine is short compared to the character limit but I am afraid of dragging on in my answer.

I only wrote 350 words. I felt I got my point across well and also didn't want to drag it out. 

13 hours ago, AllyyW said:

Mine was not long as well. Only bad thing is I found a typo after I submitted mine hahaha. 

On 6/11/2020 at 9:24 AM, amandaaa22 said:

Submitted 5/21, got the application received email sent by the program just now! Are they rolling admissions, does anyone know?

No they are not rolling admissions. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 2.43.13 PM.png

On 6/29/2020 at 1:16 AM, constantlyeating said:

Hello! I was looking through the app and was wondering if there was any part where we fill in our prerequisites? Am I missing something?

They don't have a specific prereq assignment area in CASPA as far as I can tell. All my other schools did but not NEU. 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! Question for those that have already submitted the supp app-- is there a section on the supplemental where you specify which classes you'd like to attribute to for each prereq? Or will NE admissions do that on their own? 

Thanks and good luck to everyone applying 🙂 

On 7/3/2020 at 8:54 PM, caralavecch said:

Hey guys! Question for those that have already submitted the supp app-- is there a section on the supplemental where you specify which classes you'd like to attribute to for each prereq? Or will NE admissions do that on their own? 

Thanks and good luck to everyone applying 🙂 

There's no section for that, you haven't missed anything.