10 minutes ago, camadel said:

I'm not sure, I interviewed 10/14 and haven't heard anything either. They said 2-4 weeks for decisions and it's just been 2 weeks today but no one's posted about getting an acceptance call for about a week so it's hard to say. Hopefully we hear something soon!

Yup, I’m in the same boat. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got a call literally minutes ago!!! accepted to start in fall of 2021!! AHHHHHH.   Good luck everyone!!!

Still in shock and over the moon excited just got an acceptance call!!! ahhhh I cannot believe it! 

Thrilled to receive an acceptance call yesterday evening!! I interviewed on 10/8 & 10/9. Hang tight everyone, we’ve done so much to get this far and the waiting game can be merciless. But decision

Posted Images

1 hour ago, camadel said:

I'm not sure, I interviewed 10/14 and haven't heard anything either. They said 2-4 weeks for decisions and it's just been 2 weeks today but no one's posted about getting an acceptance call for about a week so it's hard to say. Hopefully we hear something soon!

I interviewed 10-8/10-9 and still haven't heard either! Tomorrow will be 3 weeks so hoping for a response soon. 

• Like 3

Just got rejection email. Not too surprised because based on the developments in this forum I was kinda anticipating it at this point. Good luck to everyone still awaiting the results of their interviews and those that have been admitted! Wishing you all the best. If I don't get in anywhere this year I'll give it another shot in 2021. 

P.S. I did not interview 

• Like 4

I also received the rejection as well this morning. This year they received 1600 applications, last cycle they received 1500 applications, so they just have so many people applying. 

This is from the email:  "This application cycle was particularly competitive.  We received over 1600 applications and although many applicants fulfilled the minimum basic requirements, the competitive nature of the process means that we cannot interview all possible candidates." 

Still think this is a great program, good luck to everyone who got an interview and a seat. To everyone who didn't, keep pushing, remember you only need 1 yes even if you receive many "nos". good luck!! 

• Like 6

I’m thinking about reaching out to the program by email tomorrow to see if I can get an update, is that a bad idea? Northeastern is my first choice but I’ve received an acceptance from my second choice program and have until Wednesday to put a deposit down.

3 minutes ago, verycoolnormalguy said:

Just got the waitlist email following 10/14 interview. Huge congrats to everybody who got in - Northeastern seems like an incredible program!

I was waitlisted as well from the 10/14 interview, congrats to everyone who was accepted! 

20 minutes ago, verycoolnormalguy said:

Just got the waitlist email following 10/14 interview. Huge congrats to everybody who got in - Northeastern seems like an incredible program!

Same. There is still hope you never know what can happen!

On 11/6/2020 at 2:54 PM, jlk14010 said:

For those of you who have been accepted, when do you have to submit your deposit by. Just trying to get a sense of when people may be accepted off the waitlist. Also, congratulations!!

My deadline was to reply/put down a deposit by 11/11. I interviewed with the 10/14 - 10/15 group and have accepted the offer already (still have not received an email confirming my seat, though). I assume they wont start to go through the alternate list until after mid November. Could be wrong though, they're doing things a bit different this cycle. 

On 11/6/2020 at 2:54 PM, jlk14010 said:

For those of you who have been accepted, when do you have to submit your deposit by. Just trying to get a sense of when people may be accepted off the waitlist. Also, congratulations!!

I was accepted off the waitlist yesterday so they must be starting to go through it. hope this is helpful!

• Like 6