• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like tomorrow will be the big day. Good luck everyone!

I wanted to wish everyone who interviewed good luck! Everyone I met was a great candidate, and remember-- they wouldn't have offered you an interview if they didn't want you! 

Wishing everybody nothing but good vibes today~~

3 hours ago, MikeDelta said:

Got an email a few weeks ago stating that we would get more information today, the 19th. Did anyone get an info email today by any chance?

I did, it came in a few hours ago for me. It was a survey that let you pick your top 5 date/time preferences for the interviews and more information about what they will look like!

Edited by CapandPac
1 hour ago, CapandPac said:

I did, it came in a few hours ago for me. It was a survey that let you pick your top 5 date/time preferences for the interviews and more information about what they will look like!

I got one about an hour after I posted! Look forward to seeing you guys during the interview!

Curious if anyone has had experience with the MMI format in other interviews and if you have any best practice tips? I interview on the 20th and I’m getting nervous! I’ve taken the CASPER test for other programs so I imagine the format is similar, but if you have found any great resources or have any tips you want to share I would appreciate it! 

@thehopefulpa I have been reading the Physician Assistant School Interview Guide (by Savanna Perry). It has a plethora of different interview questions, based on interview style and I have found the MMI section to be helpful. It also breaks down ethical and behavioral questions in another section so those could be helpful as well. I bought the E-version of the book on amazon, but I'm sure you could also find it in a bookstore. I'm also interviewing on the 20th so hopefully we'll meet then. I hope this helped!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Raneem said:

Did anyone get an acceptance? Rejection? Waitlist ? 

I interviewed on 11/20 and I haven't heard anything. However, I remember them saying that they were going to conduct all of the interviews before the selection committee meets during the week of 12/14 and final decisions should be out by 12/22.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, JellzandBailz618 said:

Same!! They did mention that we could *possibly* hear back by today right? I feel like this was briefly stated in my interview overview session, with Tuesday being the latest we’d hear back.

Yes, and in the survey email they sent last week (which gave me a heart attack), they said to expect a response early this week, the 22nd being the latest. 

Edited by kathrynfircha
  • Like 1