Got an email a few weeks ago stating that we would get more information today, the 19th. Did anyone get an info email today by any chance?

3 hours ago, MikeDelta said:

Got an email a few weeks ago stating that we would get more information today, the 19th. Did anyone get an info email today by any chance?

I did, it came in a few hours ago for me. It was a survey that let you pick your top 5 date/time preferences for the interviews and more information about what they will look like!

Edited by CapandPac

1 hour ago, CapandPac said:

I did, it came in a few hours ago for me. It was a survey that let you pick your top 5 date/time preferences for the interviews and more information about what they will look like!

I got one about an hour after I posted! Look forward to seeing you guys during the interview!

49 minutes ago, MikeDelta said:

I got one about an hour after I posted! Look forward to seeing you guys during the interview!

Look forward to seeing you all too! I am getting really excited!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lorina said:

Has anyone received a confirmation for their interview date?

Not yet! When did you submit your date preferences? I did mine last Tuesday 10/20

4 minutes ago, meganmyburgh said:

I did mine 10/19 and haven’t heard anything yet. 

Me too! I picked the 5 preferences but have not heard back since.

1 hour ago, Lorina said:

Me too! I picked the 5 preferences but have not heard back since.

Got my confirmation about 40 mins ago

• Upvote 1

Just got a rejection email! A little discouraged, but I have an interview coming up soon so I am staying optimistic. Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who got accepted! 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I received an interview invite last Saturday and declined the offer since I was accepted at my top choice. Best of luck to everyone else!

• Like 2

On 10/1/2020 at 2:48 PM, MegVM said:

Hi there! Have those who've received interviews heard about definitive dates or the format of the interviews? I am dying to know, and the end of Sept. was yesterday lol.

They're being held mid-November to early December. It's MMI style, so 5-6 one-on-ones and then a group interview.

• Like 1

Curious if anyone has had experience with the MMI format in other interviews and if you have any best practice tips? I interview on the 20th and I’m getting nervous! I’ve taken the CASPER test for other programs so I imagine the format is similar, but if you have found any great resources or have any tips you want to share I would appreciate it! 

@thehopefulpa I have been reading the Physician Assistant School Interview Guide (by Savanna Perry). It has a plethora of different interview questions, based on interview style and I have found the MMI section to be helpful. It also breaks down ethical and behavioral questions in another section so those could be helpful as well. I bought the E-version of the book on amazon, but I'm sure you could also find it in a bookstore. I'm also interviewing on the 20th so hopefully we'll meet then. I hope this helped!

• Like 1