1 hour ago, niquemack said:

Just received an email that I’ve been placed on the “hold list” and that they will reconvene and look over my application again in roughly two weeks to decide whether or not to extend an invitation or denial. Hopefully this helps some people and good luck to those still waiting or interviewing and congrats to those on acceptances! 

May I ask when did you submit your application?

On 9/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, Mariahdawn said:

Just got put on hold 😞 they said they will review my application every 2 weeks and send updates on if they are going to extend an interview spot or not. 

Have you heard anything back after being placed on hold? 

17 hours ago, PrePAStudent126 said:

For all of you getting put on hold or interviews/accepted, are you Oregon residents? And if not, could you tell me your stats? Thanks!

I got an interview after being on hold. I am not an OR resident. PCE over 4000, Volunteer 500,  Shadowing- around 100hrs, Avg GPA.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:55 PM, Paigeally said:

Have you heard anything back after being placed on hold? 

i got another hold email and they will be sending me an update this friday (they send updates every 2 weeks)

On 9/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, Lorina said:

I got an interview after being on hold. I am not an OR resident. PCE over 4000, Volunteer 500,  Shadowing- around 100hrs, Avg GPA.

Oh that’s really interesting! Good to know I probably need to put more work into my volunteer and shadowing hours. Thanks!

Hi there! Have those who've received interviews heard about definitive dates or the format of the interviews? I am dying to know, and the end of Sept. was yesterday lol.

• Like 1

Just found out my application is on hold. Which after weeks of obsessively checking my email means I’ll still have to do that, but now I have the added comfort of knowing my inbox hasn’t suddenly started repelling emails I actually want. I was verified July 23rd (cut it close on that one) and I’m out of state.

I too would love to know if anyone knows the format of interviews or if anyone has come across great resources on best practices for virtual interviews? 

Just got another email that my application will still be on hold for another two weeks! I too am an out of state applicant! Good luck everyone! 

18 hours ago, thehopefulpa said:

Just found out my application is on hold. Which after weeks of obsessively checking my email means I’ll still have to do that, but now I have the added comfort of knowing my inbox hasn’t suddenly started repelling emails I actually want. I was verified July 23rd (cut it close on that one) and I’m out of state.

I too would love to know if anyone knows the format of interviews or if anyone has come across great resources on best practices for virtual interviews? 

I got the verification email on the 21st of July but haven’t heard back yet! Starting to get really worried 😭

On 10/3/2020 at 12:51 PM, vickyn45 said:

I got the verification email on the 21st of July but haven’t heard back yet! Starting to get really worried 😭

I totally get the feeling, hopefully you hear something sooner rather than later! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, deepop said:

Just got a rejection email 10/8/20 

Keep your head up! A lot easier said than done, BUT there is a school for you! This is my 3rd year applying! Keep going! 

• Like 1