Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, niquemack said:

Just received an email that I’ve been placed on the “hold list” and that they will reconvene and look over my application again in roughly two weeks to decide whether or not to extend an invitation or denial. Hopefully this helps some people and good luck to those still waiting or interviewing and congrats to those on acceptances! 

May I ask when did you submit your application?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, Mariahdawn said:

Just got put on hold 😞 they said they will review my application every 2 weeks and send updates on if they are going to extend an interview spot or not. 

Have you heard anything back after being placed on hold? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PrePAStudent126 said:

For all of you getting put on hold or interviews/accepted, are you Oregon residents? And if not, could you tell me your stats? Thanks!

I got an interview after being on hold. I am not an OR resident. PCE over 4000, Volunteer 500,  Shadowing- around 100hrs, Avg GPA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 12:55 PM, Paigeally said:

Have you heard anything back after being placed on hold? 

i got another hold email and they will be sending me an update this friday (they send updates every 2 weeks)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, Lorina said:

I got an interview after being on hold. I am not an OR resident. PCE over 4000, Volunteer 500,  Shadowing- around 100hrs, Avg GPA.

Oh that’s really interesting! Good to know I probably need to put more work into my volunteer and shadowing hours. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there! Have those who've received interviews heard about definitive dates or the format of the interviews? I am dying to know, and the end of Sept. was yesterday lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found out my application is on hold. Which after weeks of obsessively checking my email means I’ll still have to do that, but now I have the added comfort of knowing my inbox hasn’t suddenly started repelling emails I actually want. I was verified July 23rd (cut it close on that one) and I’m out of state.

I too would love to know if anyone knows the format of interviews or if anyone has come across great resources on best practices for virtual interviews? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got another email that my application will still be on hold for another two weeks! I too am an out of state applicant! Good luck everyone! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, thehopefulpa said:

Just found out my application is on hold. Which after weeks of obsessively checking my email means I’ll still have to do that, but now I have the added comfort of knowing my inbox hasn’t suddenly started repelling emails I actually want. I was verified July 23rd (cut it close on that one) and I’m out of state.

I too would love to know if anyone knows the format of interviews or if anyone has come across great resources on best practices for virtual interviews? 

I got the verification email on the 21st of July but haven’t heard back yet! Starting to get really worried 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2020 at 12:51 PM, vickyn45 said:

I got the verification email on the 21st of July but haven’t heard back yet! Starting to get really worried 😭

I totally get the feeling, hopefully you hear something sooner rather than later! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, deepop said:

Just got a rejection email 10/8/20 

Keep your head up! A lot easier said than done, BUT there is a school for you! This is my 3rd year applying! Keep going! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More