2020-2021 Application Cycle

Guest Jonascdn
Just received an invite!! Will be virtual and will be given dates later to choose.
Good luck everyone!

Congrats!!!! When did you apply if you don’t mind me asking and stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, BrianaB said:

CA resident here rejected today (after visiting Oregon last week and falling in love, but alas!) 💔

3.98 overall GPA
4.0 science GPA
~2000 hours as a primary care clinic back office medical assistant + some odd hours of scribing in the ED and caregiving

Beautiful campus and awesome city. Good luck, everyone!!! 

You have awesome stats, especially your GPA! I am sure you will get accepted somewhere else ❤️ 

• Like 1

Guest Jonascdn
CA resident here rejected today (after visiting Oregon last week and falling in love, but alas!) [emoji174]
3.98 overall GPA
4.0 science GPA
~2000 hours as a primary care clinic back office medical assistant + some odd hours of scribing in the ED and caregiving
Beautiful campus and awesome city. Good luck, everyone!!! 

You received your rejection today? So I guess it is no longer every Friday the schools are sending out rejections and invitation daily. When did you apply by the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Soontobepagirl said:

I applied on 5/26 and got verified shortly after in which they said it’ll take up to 12 weeks to hear back about interviews. It hasn’t quite been 12 weeks but I’ve been seeing all these people get invites and rejections and I still haven’t gotten anything. Is anyone in the same boat who applied early on in the cycle? 

I'm in the same boat! Although I didn't really apply early in the cycle.

3 hours ago, Soontobepagirl said:

I applied on 5/26 and got verified shortly after in which they said it’ll take up to 12 weeks to hear back about interviews. It hasn’t quite been 12 weeks but I’ve been seeing all these people get invites and rejections and I still haven’t gotten anything. Is anyone in the same boat who applied early on in the cycle? 

I was in a similar boat, applied 5/28. I watched everyone get rejections for a while before I got an interview. No news is good news right?

Hi all - got rejection today. I applied 7/11, verified by OHSU 7/14. Northern California resident. Pretty bummed because I felt good about my essay answers and hoped I may have a better shot there than at some other schools due to their holistic consideration of applicants. If nowhere else works out this year then I’ll definitely apply again next year. 
Best of luck to everyone still in contention! Rooting for you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1