2020-2021 Application Cycle

Guest wildalaska

I sat on this application for a month, slowly answering the supplemental questions... but finally submitted the other day! Best of luck all!

Guest wildalaska
3 minutes ago, Gr8nessawaits said:

Are they rolling admission?

Yes they are, but their website states that "early application refers to submitting a complete application prior to mid-July".

So, rolling but... slow rolling, it seems 🙂 the email that said my application was under review also said I could hear back within the next 12 weeks... so, it may be awhile!

• 2 weeks later...

I was so worried about the rolling admission especially since I was waiting slowly for all my LORs to be uploaded.

CASPA submitted July 2nd

CASPA verified July 2nd

Application confirmation from OHSU: July 7th

I said this in another thread but I swear there should be a third category for schools that don't do official rolling or non-rolling because I know non-rolling schools which are secretly rollings and now I've been finding out that rolling schools are slow rolling or "staggered rolling" as the person leading the Northwestern PA information session I went to today stated. I prefer the latter to be honest than finding out a school is just calling themselves non-rolling when they really are rolling (*cough* University of Washington *cough*)

• 2 weeks later...
During the online PA Fair today they stated that interview invites will likely start going out in August

Oh my goodness. I wish I joined that fair. I really hope I get an invite. I just got one for George Fox but really prefer OHSU or Pacific. Def want to stay in OR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk