DeSales University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

16 minutes ago, allyb said:

I just received an interview invitation today! I'm super excited and incredibly impressed by how fast they reviewed my application. I was already verified but just submitted my application on August 10! 

Wow that's amazing! You must be a star applicant. Congrats! 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey y'all! I will be starting at DeSales in August of this year. I remember how I felt this time last year, and would love to be of any assistance possible. I certainly am not an expert by any me

Yeah no problem!  8:00-9:00 is the program overview. You hear from the director about the program curriculum and he goes over some paperwork.  9:00-11:00 is a rotation of 30 minute segments.  Fo

Sure thing!  cGPA: 3.96 sGPA: 4.0 GRE: 154V 155Q 5.0A PCE: 650 (EMT) and 600 (Personal Care Attendant)  Volunteering: 600 Teaching: 1100 Research: 2300

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I'm interviewing on Wednesday and I have some things I'd like to ask about but can't decide if it would be harmful/inappropriate. I'm a gay woman and am a little concerned/curious about the university's attitude towards the LGBTQ community considering its Catholic views. Anyone have any insight here?

Thanks and have a great day!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, aea828 said:

Hey guys!

I'm interviewing on Wednesday and I have some things I'd like to ask about but can't decide if it would be harmful/inappropriate. I'm a gay woman and am a little concerned/curious about the university's attitude towards the LGBTQ community considering its Catholic views. Anyone have any insight here?

Thanks and have a great day!

They dont care at all! be confident and proud

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys just wondering if anyone has gotten a rejection yet? or haven't heard back yet. I haven't heard anything back aside from app confirmation and was just wondering how to take it. Thanks and good luck! 

Edited by kayywri
14 minutes ago, kayywri said:

hey guys just wondering if anyone has gotten a rejection yet? or haven't heard back yet. I haven't heard anything back aside from app confirmation and was just wondering how to take it. Thanks and good luck! 

I also haven't heard anything since the confirmation email. Not too hopeful at this point...

• Like 1
On 9/26/2020 at 2:48 PM, nj1122 said:

is this program rolling? unsure as to whether it is worth applying so late into the cycle:(  any thoughts would be appreciated!

Yes, it is rolling. Unless you have stellar stats, I would not waste the money applying. Spend that money on a nonrolling program instead!