DeSales University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

16 minutes ago, allyb said:

I just received an interview invitation today! I'm super excited and incredibly impressed by how fast they reviewed my application. I was already verified but just submitted my application on August 10! 

Wow that's amazing! You must be a star applicant. Congrats! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I'm interviewing on Wednesday and I have some things I'd like to ask about but can't decide if it would be harmful/inappropriate. I'm a gay woman and am a little concerned/curious about the university's attitude towards the LGBTQ community considering its Catholic views. Anyone have any insight here?

Thanks and have a great day!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, aea828 said:

Hey guys!

I'm interviewing on Wednesday and I have some things I'd like to ask about but can't decide if it would be harmful/inappropriate. I'm a gay woman and am a little concerned/curious about the university's attitude towards the LGBTQ community considering its Catholic views. Anyone have any insight here?

Thanks and have a great day!

They dont care at all! be confident and proud

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, kayywri said:

hey guys just wondering if anyone has gotten a rejection yet? or haven't heard back yet. I haven't heard anything back aside from app confirmation and was just wondering how to take it. Thanks and good luck! 

I also haven't heard anything since the confirmation email. Not too hopeful at this point...

• Like 1