DeSales University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

19 hours ago, prepajjjj said:

Yeah no problem! 
8:00-9:00 is the program overview. You hear from the director about the program curriculum and he goes over some paperwork. 
9:00-11:00 is a rotation of 30 minute segments. 
For me it went like this - 

9:00-9:30 was a writing sample. (Don’t freak out it’s nothing crazy)
9:30-10:00 was a group activity where you had to demonstrate teamwork! Make sure you speak up in this one and demonstrate leadership skills too! 
10:00-10:30 was an interview with a didactic professor

10:30-11:00 was an interview with a clinical coordinator 

11:00-12:00 was listening to a class over zoom 

12:00-1:00 was the virtual lunch with current PA students 

1:00-1:30 was a virtual tour from the director and a final Q/A! 

Overall it was SUPER organized and went very smoothly!! The interview portion was pretty laid back and my interviewers seemed like they really just wanted to get to know me! There was no quizzing on anatomy or the history of PAs like someone said above ^ - However, I can’t speak for every interviewer! 

This was a great experience, but one thing I would recommend is that you sit in a comfortable chair. It’s a long time to sit and stare at your computer!! 

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions! :)) 

Wow, thanks so much for the info!! Best of luck to you, hope you get accepted!

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted and also interviewed on 08/04! 🙂

This interview was laidback and both my interviewers were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The whole process was very organized. For tips, I would just say be yourself! Simple and over-stated, but I think it's true. The questions were not meant to trip you up or anything, they seemed like they genuinely wanted to get to know you. The group exercise was fun and I think the point of it is just to see how you work in a team, so just be encouraging and don't be afraid to take the lead. Just relax and good luck! @aea828

• Like 1