I received an email with my wait list decision, but I'm still very happy with that result! It was an honor to even have the chance to interview with Duke so I'm hoping for the best. Congratulations to all of you that have been accepted!!

• Like 5

Congrats to all who were accepted! Just received an email that I was waitlisted after my interview on 11/11. Crossing my fingers for all of us waitlisters 🙂

• Like 3

Still processing it (is this real?!??), but I was accepted after my interview on 11/12! ❤️ I cannot believe it y'all. I can't wait to be a PA. Like others here, I did not have a lot of confidence in my interview and, preceding that, I did not have a lot of confidence in my app. I am far from the perfect applicant (shoutout to that D in O Chem which I am now officially NEVER taking again 🤪), but this is proof dreams really do come true and we are all so much MORE than bad grades, or gaps in schooling, or bad interviews, or whatever it is that causes you to doubt yourself, etc. etc. Keep the faith and I can't wait to see who else joins the class! 🙂 

• Like 7

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invitations? I applied mid July and received a confirmation e-mail but haven't heard anything since. 

28 minutes ago, PAPaula said:

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invitations? I applied mid July and received a confirmation e-mail but haven't heard anything since. 

There should be two more rounds of invites...They should be sending out a third round of interview invites any day! Last time they sent them out the day before they sent acceptances for the most recent interview session! I don’t imagine the last round of invites to be sent out until some time in mid/late December. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChrisClemPA said:

Just received an interview invite today (11/19) for 12/10!!! So excited! Submitted my CASPA on 7/15 and supplemental on 9/27.

I just received a interview for 12/10 too! Good luck!!!

• Like 2

Hey everyone!

Submitted: mid August

Invited to interview: 11/4

Interviewed: 11/11

Accepted: 11/18

What a whirlwind! Happy to answer any questions. I also live in Durham and happy to talk about the area for anyone planning to come! Can't wait to meet you all!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PAPaula said:

I applied and was verified 6/10 and JUST received an interview invite for 12/9 this morning!! 

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone accepted and interviewing! Does anyone know if they reject applicants all at once at the end of the cycle or throughout (for those rejected without an interview)? Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StaciC said:

Congrats to everyone accepted and interviewing! Does anyone know if they reject applicants all at once at the end of the cycle or throughout (for those rejected without an interview)? Thanks!

Just a guess but it sounded to me like they leave all applicants as active until after they complete interviews so pretty much everyone has a chance until the class is full. Sorry if that's wrong! It was the impression I got during the interview week.

1 hour ago, Gowmar said:

Just a guess but it sounded to me like they leave all applicants as active until after they complete interviews so pretty much everyone has a chance until the class is full. Sorry if that's wrong! It was the impression I got during the interview week.

Thank you! Appreciate the info!

22 hours ago, Cat12 said:

Hi!! I was wondering if anyone has gotten off the waitlist yet? 🙂 

During my interview day, they said that they had already begun pulling people from the waitlist of previous interview days.

4 hours ago, MattBenodin said:

During my interview day, they said that they had already begun pulling people from the waitlist of previous interview days.

Thank you so much for letting me know!! 🙂 I interviewed in oct & was waitlisted! 

Does anyone who interviewed (or lives locally perhaps) have any information or recommendations for housing? Some of the apartments I'm finding now are superrr expensive and I remember students talking about how housing was somewhat affordable (with examples) but for some reason I'm drawing a complete blank now!

22 hours ago, Gowmar said:

Does anyone who interviewed (or lives locally perhaps) have any information or recommendations for housing? Some of the apartments I'm finding now are superrr expensive and I remember students talking about how housing was somewhat affordable (with examples) but for some reason I'm drawing a complete blank now!

I live in Durham and included some housing options that are affordable. These options are 10-15 minutes from the campus and relatively close to great restaurants, coffee, etc. 

ARIUM Southpoint Apartments, Woods Edge Apartments, Southpoint Crossing Apartments.