• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received an acceptance email after being placed on the waitlist following my interview on 11/12!! I’m in total shock.. I’m a first generation student that survived high school by sleeping on th

Just got a waitlist email! Very content with this result. Good luck to all of you with upcoming interviews!

They told me their last interview date is on 01/14/2021.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, KaiteKakes said:

Waitlisted. 😭 DEVASTATED. Maybe there's still a chance but I won't hold my breath. 

Congrats to everyone accepted! 

Don't loose hope- it's not a rejection! I think they're already pulling applicants off the waitlist from previous interviews this cycle 🙂

19 minutes ago, futurepa764 said:

Just got an interview! Can’t believe it. For those that have interviewed, any tips? What is the vibe essentially? Super intense to match the prestige or are they relaxed and trying to get to know the real you?

Congratulations on your interview🎉 I would definitely say they are trying to get to know the real you. The whole experience was really positive! 

• Like 1
Guest wildalaska

Just got my rejection email... hadn’t heard anything since applying mid-May. To be honest, not entirely surprised to be rejected from the #1 ranked program in the nation haha!

Good luck everyone and congratulations to those accepted!

Just now, wildalaska said:

Just got my rejection email... hadn’t heard anything since applying mid-May. To be honest, not entirely surprised to be rejected from the #1 ranked program in the nation haha!

Good luck everyone and congratulations to those accepted!

Also just received a denial. Bummed but not surprised. Good luck to you all and congratulations 😊

21 hours ago, futurepa764 said:

Just got an interview! Can’t believe it. For those that have interviewed, any tips? What is the vibe essentially? Super intense to match the prestige or are they relaxed and trying to get to know the real you?

Congrats on the interview! Duke is an amazing program but honestly wasn't one of my top choices until the interview. I received a few acceptances including one of my top choices but I'm still hoping to get pulled from the waitlist for Duke because it was my favorite interview by far. My interview was a lot more relaxed than I expected and Duke definitely felt like the best fit for me after the interview. Best tip is easier said than done but just relax and don't let the prestige of Duke get into your head since they already liked your enough on paper to offer an interview.

• Like 2

I just received an acceptance email after being placed on the waitlist following my interview on 11/12!! I’m in total shock.. I’m a first generation student that survived high school by sleeping on the couches of various friends and sneaking extra food from the lunch line.. and I was just accepted to the number one PA program in the United States. I cannot believe this is finally happening for me..

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Just got an interview invite today as well! I do think it's for an actual spot in the class. I interviewed last year, and was waitlisted (obviously never got off haha, hoping for a better round this year!), but that's how all the sessions were last year - for actual spots (and of course you could get waitlisted or rejected as well). I'm also going by the fact there were 4 sessions last year, and this January one would be the 4th (and I'm assuming final) session.

My date is Jan 12th, and I selected the morning slot. I look forward to meeting y'all virtually, and best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1