Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey guys! I attended Northwestern's Virtual PA information session today. The host of the meeting confirmed that interview invites have not been sent out yet and they plan to start sending them out la

I was at their info session couple hours ago and they said that interview invites should start in the next few weeks.

I received an acceptance call on Monday (9/28)! I interviewed on 9/14.

1 hour ago, russianrebecca said:

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far! The waiting period is so hard & this program is my top choice! Still praying and hoping for an interview 🙏

I have yet to hear back either! I havent even taken biochem yet. Im signing up to take that next term. This school is easily my top choice! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Paapp20202021
8 minutes ago, jessica1998 said:

I have yet to hear back either! I havent even taken biochem yet. Im signing up to take that next term. This school is easily my top choice! 

Does anyone know when their next interview date is? It’s hard to tell how many got accepted and how many interviews have been held already

Edited by Paapp20202021
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlphaCharlie99 said:

Hey does anyone know how long they said that they should reach out to us by after we interviewed? Is it 1 week/2 weeks? I interviewed on 11/17 for reference! Forgot what timeline they mentioned.

I interviewed 11/17 too. Jeremiah said we could hear back anytime from the week after the interview through January. Good luck!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, emc2016 said:

I was curious, do we get assigned an interview slot before interview day/all day thing with meet and greets? The email just said from 9-3:30. Was planning to do a half day at work.

Your interview is an all day thing from 9 - 3:30. You will be doing meet & greet, info session, etc and then be separated for interviews and PBL session. They will send you the full day schedule by mail before the interview and then again on email days before as well. Make sure to double check the time zone as well. But I would plan to take the whole day off of work. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, emc2016 said:

I was curious, do we get assigned an interview slot before interview day/all day thing with meet and greets? The email just said from 9-3:30. Was planning to do a half day at work.

You need to take the day off. Why would you go into work lmaoo

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Agui661 said:

Your interview is an all day thing from 9 - 3:30. You will be doing meet & greet, info session, etc and then be separated for interviews and PBL session. They will send you the full day schedule by mail before the interview and then again on email days before as well. Make sure to double check the time zone as well. But I would plan to take the whole day off of work. 

Thank you so much!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, crs92 said:

I interviewed on 11/11 (with @alyssairis!) and just got my acceptance call today as well!!! So honored :') Best of luck to everyone still waiting as well!

 

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

Did you guys need to do a writing sample for your interview? I do not see it anywhere in the forum, but they just mentioned it for my upcoming interview. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Agospo2 said:

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

Did you guys need to do a writing sample for your interview? I do not see it anywhere in the forum, but they just mentioned it for my upcoming interview. 

I interviewed 11/17 and there was a writing sample!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kerry said:

Has anyone been rejected or waitlisted yet? Just wondering if no news is good news or if everyone is getting the news at the same time.

I believe they are sending all of their rejections after all interviews are concluded. No news is good news. They said even after their interviews they send some acceptance calls towards the end of the month and whomever was not called is still in the running.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gvsuprePA said:

Sorry in advance if this has been asked already, but is the interview MMI style or traditional? I couldn't seem to find this information anywhere on the website or the information package.

From what I saw in the information package -- it was a 45 minute 'conversational' interview (I believe that's how they put it..), so I would imagine it's just a pretty straight forward process.. but anyone able to provide a better answer who has interviewed? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More