1 hour ago, nazij said:

Has anyone who was verified in May get an interview invite? Looks like they have only gotten back to those who applied in June and July which seems very odd. I wonder if the applications from May have gotten lost somewhere or what. 

Same

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey guys! I attended Northwestern's Virtual PA information session today. The host of the meeting confirmed that interview invites have not been sent out yet and they plan to start sending them out la

I was at their info session couple hours ago and they said that interview invites should start in the next few weeks.

Lmaoo they ghosting all of us🤣 where the admissions committee at? 

7 hours ago, Kimmmm said:

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Sure! 

My undergrad was in biology and my undergrad GPA was not very good (around a 2.8😬) as I was caring for my seriously ill father at the time.

I later got an MPH with around a 3.8 GPA, so my final cumulative GPA according to CASPA was a 3.3 and my science was 3.2. 

I worked as a phlebotomist for 1.5 years and in clinical research for around 8 years - my PCE 13,000+ 

I hope that helps! PM me for more details. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, KennedyUmich2019 said:

Does anyone know where I can find my CASPA generated GPA? 

Go to the ‘Status’ tab on the top right on CASPA, then ‘download application (PDF)’ for any of your applications listed. Scroll down and there’s a whole page of GPAs in the latter pages. 🙂 

• Upvote 1
On 10/1/2020 at 11:04 AM, nazij said:

Has anyone who was verified in May get an interview invite? Looks like they have only gotten back to those who applied in June and July which seems very odd. I wonder if the applications from May have gotten lost somewhere or what. 

I was verified on 5/16 and still havent heard back yet 

4 hours ago, tarheel2019 said:

For anyone attending the current student meet and greet the night before, what are you wearing? I know the email said that it has no impact on the following interview day proceedings, but I don't want to stand out like a sore thumb. Thanks!

It's super casual! 

No need to wear any business/interview clothing. I just wore a plain t-shirt, and I fit right in. The NW students were also wearing very comfortable clothes. They were amazingly helpful, so please join their Q+A session!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, julPA said:

Received an interview invite for 10/13! Super excited as this would be my top choice program! Does anyone know how many people they interview each cycle? 

Congrats!!

Looking at my notes from the information session, it appears that they interview 150-200 people for 36 seats. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, FuturePA1223 said:

has anyone heard back recently? Whether it be a rejection letter or interview invite?

Applied in may and heard nothing back... aren’t they rolling admissions?!?

• Sad 1