Yale University Physician Assistant Program Cycle 2020-2021 (NOT ONLINE)

35 minutes ago, Jay666 said:

Maybe they are sending in emails for the deposit all at once and waiting till they make all the calls. Anyways I hope we get it before by tomorrow!

I just got the acceptance letter/email with the link to pay the deposit a couple hours ago. So yes, I imagine you should have yours soon!

2 hours ago, Jay666 said:

Maybe they are sending in emails for the deposit all at once and waiting till they make all the calls. Anyways I hope we get it before by tomorrow!

6 hours ago, Pastudent097 said:

For those who got acceptances this week, have you received your email with the deposit info?

Got mine at 3:30PM EST today! Hope you both did as well!

Got my rejection as well. Good luck everyone and congrats to those accepted!

@deepriver About the waitlist, what I remember is that they would have 40 on the list and reconvene when spots open. Which I took to mean that they’d review applicants for fit again based on what the class looks like. I’m unsure how often they’d reconvene though. 

Edited by GlassesAir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, deepriver said:

Hi! Has anyone on the waitpool heard anything recently? Thanks in advance 🙂

I decided to turn down my spot at this program last week and I let them know then, as well. I’m sad about it because I love this program, but I ultimately decided it was important for me to be closer to family. I would expect that someone else was offered my spot or will be offered it, but I have no insight into the process.

14 minutes ago, ekc5755 said:

I decided to turn down my spot at this program last week and I let them know then, as well. I’m sad about it because I love this program, but I ultimately decided it was important for me to be closer to family. I would expect that someone else was offered my spot or will be offered it, but I have no insight into the process.

Thanks for your response! Being close to family is important, good luck at the program you have decided to attend!!

• 1 month later...