Guest dean227
9 hours ago, MC2021 said:

Yeah I did not get 1 traditional question. It was all ethical/behavioral questions. They did not ask me if they could record. I was not timed. I hope it wasn’t a blind interview because I didn’t really get to tell them about me 🥲

I got asked the tell me about yourself question. I think that’s the only traditional question I got. 

Guest dean227
2 minutes ago, sampotenitalpa said:

Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for the past few months. I had my interview on 2/10 at 2pm. I just the call from Trina saying i've been accepted!! And just to answer the previous question if the interview was blind, it wasn't, during my interview they brought up stuff from my CASPA profile. Good luck everyone!! 

I think mine was blind, they really just asked me scenario based questions and that’s really it. 

8 minutes ago, sampotenitalpa said:

Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for the past few months. I had my interview on 2/10 at 2pm. I just the call from Trina saying i've been accepted!! And just to answer the previous question if the interview was blind, it wasn't, during my interview they brought up stuff from my CASPA profile. Good luck everyone!! 

Congratulations on your acceptance, 

best of luck to you too

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ilenia said:

Hey! Mine were almost all ethical questions, like what would you do in certain scenarios. I definitely don’t feel confident after my interview but hoping for the best. Good luck! 🙂

Girl I feel you! I had no traditional questions besides why our program. The rest were scenario/ethical questions. I interviewed with the program director which made me even more nervous and she asked one question that I have never seen be asked anywhere else so I was thrown off and felt like I was rambling on it. I’m praying for the best and hopefully we will both get accepted! Best of luck to you!

• Like 2

Guest dean227

For those who already interviwed, was anyone dissappointed that they didn't really elaborate much about their program or the probabtion status? 

Edited by dean227

1 hour ago, PrePAStudent126 said:

Girl I feel you! I had no traditional questions besides why our program. The rest were scenario/ethical questions. I interviewed with the program director which made me even more nervous and she asked one question that I have never seen be asked anywhere else so I was thrown off and felt like I was rambling on it. I’m praying for the best and hopefully we will both get accepted! Best of luck to you!

Ahh i feel the same way about a question I got too!! I definitely don’t feel like they got to really know me as an applicant so it’s upsetting and I still haven’t gotten any call. Hoping for the best for us both! 😊 

• Like 2

Guest Paapp20202021
37 minutes ago, Ilenia said:

Ahh i feel the same way about a question I got too!! I definitely don’t feel like they got to really know me as an applicant so it’s upsetting and I still haven’t gotten any call. Hoping for the best for us both! 😊 

Honestly I was not impressed with how the interview layout was lol. I was accepted somewhere else but we shall see what I decide

Edited by Paapp20202021

22 minutes ago, Paapp20202021 said:

Honestly I was not impressed with how the interview layout was lol. I was accepted somewhere else but we shall see what I decide

I completely agree. Have they let you know anything? But congrats on your other acceptance, either way you’re gonna be a PA! 🙂 

39 minutes ago, Ilenia said:

I feel the same way! They didn’t ask me to tell them about myself or why I want to be a PA which really threw me off because those are where I was prepared to have them learn all about me so I’m not sure how well they can compare me to someone who did get asked those questions, but I’m staying hopeful!

Guest dean227
1 minute ago, Ilenia said:

Has anyone who interviewed last week get an acceptance call today? Trying to see if theres any hope or if they call you only the week of your interview for acceptance. 😬

Nope nothing for me. Wasn’t too impressed with the interview so if they don’t accept me that’s ok. Congrats to all those who had gotten accepted already!!

21 minutes ago, PrePAStudent126 said:

I feel the same way! They didn’t ask me to tell them about myself or why I want to be a PA which really threw me off because those are where I was prepared to have them learn all about me so I’m not sure how well they can compare me to someone who did get asked those questions, but I’m staying hopeful!

I agree completely with you! Did you interview on Wednesday too? I noticed people who interviewed that day said similar things to this as opposed to last week where they asked more traditional and conversational questions. I had mine at 1:15 on Wednesday the 10th. 

22 minutes ago, Ilenia said:

I agree completely with you! Did you interview on Wednesday too? I noticed people who interviewed that day said similar things to this as opposed to last week where they asked more traditional and conversational questions. I had mine at 1:15 on Wednesday the 10th. 

I also had an interview with all situational questions (like 10) and no traditional get to know me questions! Interviewed the 5th..

Guest Paapp20202021
47 minutes ago, dean227 said:

Nope nothing for me. Wasn’t too impressed with the interview so if they don’t accept me that’s ok. Congrats to all those who had gotten accepted already!!

If I’m going to be very honest with you guys..this program let me down heavy... I was very excited about this school but once I got the interview...I did more research and I’m not happy with the apartments they recommended, the city area/location of the school, the size of the school, the high cost of tuition, and the layout of the interview. When I interviewed the guy said that a lot of out of state applicants live in LA because they wanna experience the “city life” and honestly driving 45 min to the campus would not be fun. I did get accepted but they didn’t deliver me the excitement I was itching for. I’m grateful for this opportunity of an acceptance but I’m most likely declining and going with the other school I got accepted too which I was very impressed with. 

14 minutes ago, Paapp20202021 said:

If I’m going to be very honest with you guys..this program let me down heavy... I was very excited about this school but once I got the interview...I did more research and I’m not happy with the apartments they recommended, the city area/location of the school, the size of the school, the high cost of tuition, and the layout of the interview. When I interviewed the guy said that a lot of out of state applicants live in LA because they wanna experience the “city life” and honestly driving 45 min to the campus would not be fun. I did get accepted but they didn’t deliver me the excitement I was itching for. I’m grateful for this opportunity of an acceptance but I’m most likely declining and going with the other school I got accepted too which I was very impressed with. 

At the end of the day your paying over 100 k for the education. If you have options, go with who impressed you the most. Congratulations on acceptance🎊