Logging "LAB" into CASPA transcript

I know this may sound painfully obvious, but CASPA is so explicit in their instruction to "Input your grade EXACTLY as it appears on your transcript." Well, in my transcripts, my ungraded labs are graded as "LAB." That's all it says. In CASPA they do not have an option to put "LAB" in for the grade. So far I have been using the "Not Graded" option, but I thought I would check with the forum to see what others have done who have possibly encountered this same issue. Any input? I'll probably call CASPA and will post what they say about it on this thread.

I know this may sound painfully obvious, but CASPA is so explicit in their instruction to "Input your grade EXACTLY as it appears on your transcript." Well, in my transcripts, my ungraded labs are graded as "LAB." That's all it says. In CASPA they do not have an option to put "LAB" in for the grade. So far I have been using the "Not Graded" option, but I thought I would check with the forum to see what others have done who have possibly encountered this same issue. Any input? I'll probably call CASPA and will post what they say about it on this thread.

Archived