8 minutes ago, lynnjacquinot said:

Do you mind sharing your stats?

54 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

When did you submit?

so sorry I mis-spoke I was rejected 9/24. I submitted 6/13. Stats are as followed

GPA 3.62 sGPA 3.50

almost 6000 direct pt care

130 hours shadowing

volunteer 140 hours

GRE 304

21 minutes ago, MikeT said:

I have my interview this weekend. When did they send you the itinerary/zoom links? I am still waiting for that since I signed my virtual interview acceptance and emailed it back to them.  

I spoke to the program this morning and apparently they'll be sending out instructions later this week, good luck man we got this!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FuturePA2518 said:

Has else anyone heard back after the Sept 18/19 interview? Good or bad? Besides @sconway, congrats btw 🙂  Hoping there's more good news out there for more people. This whole process is incredibly stressful -- Sending peace and love to all!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I too interviewed on Sept. 18/19 and have yet to hear any news from them, the anxiety is killing me... Anyone else that interviewed on Sept. 18/19 that has received news or on the same boat???

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 10:20 AM, MikeT said:

I have my interview this weekend. When did they send you the itinerary/zoom links? I am still waiting for that since I signed my virtual interview acceptance and emailed it back to them.  

I think they'll be sending it Friday morning. I was looking in my emails to see if I had been placed in an interview group but one of the interview confirmation emails says that Friday morning before the meet and greet that night, they'll send out more info so I assume that will include zoom links as well as what group we are for Saturday morning. Best of luck and I'll see you there!