4 minutes ago, whatsPAppin said:

SAME, I've been accepted to other Texas schools but UTSW is the dream school (obviously) and I am putting off deposits until I know for sure. I thought we were supposed to hear by this Friday but who knows 

Me too! I was accepted to 2 other schools and today is the last day to let one of them know! haha

UTSW is the dream school for me too (and maybe everyone here haha) 

9 minutes ago, han705 said:

Not yet! I keep checking my phone haha 

Will we get a response today or next week?

I thought I saw someone post that they talked to the admissions office earlier this week and they said they would be finalizing decisions by the end of this week, but who knows. I'm sure juggling their current students and deciding their next class (all over zoom) is difficult, but the anticipation is killing me. 😅

14 minutes ago, whatsPAppin said:

SAME, I've been accepted to other Texas schools but UTSW is the dream school (obviously) and I am putting off deposits until I know for sure. I thought we were supposed to hear by this Friday but who knows 

Yeah I don’t think I can put it off much longer either

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, FuturePA2518 said:

Has anyone that interviewed at the first interview in September heard back (other than the first few weeks after)?

Not as far as I know. I was in that group, too. My guess is that they’re not done making acceptance calls yet. But who knows, that’s just my guess. 😬

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jaygo said:

Not as far as I know. I was in that group, too. My guess is that they’re not done making acceptance calls yet. But who knows, that’s just my guess. 😬

5 minutes ago, Prepa454 said:

I was in that first group too and I’m still waiting to hear back too 

Thank you both for helping me feel less alone. 🙂

I'm a second time applicant and interviewee, and I know that if they don't accept you after you have interviewed twice, you can't apply ever again. STRESSED!

• Like 5