On 12/4/2020 at 4:16 PM, Tejal said:

Hi! Hope y'all are doing well. 

On the UTSW portal, does everyone just have GRE scores on the status checklist, a thank you message for applying on communications, and the residency questionnaire completed? 

I was verified on 7/28 and they received GRE scores on 8/12. Anyone have a similar timeline, and any response? 

Thanks!

HI! I'm in the same boat, I e-mailed them today and they said they are still reviewing applications for their next two interviews in January.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got the acceptance call!!! I’m on a cloud ☺️ Best of luck to those waiting by the phone and the ones interviewing next week. Can’t wait to meet the rest of the class🥳

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to bring a new perspective. We are more than just our stats! Try to focus less on that 😊Yes that’s something schools look at for academic success, but UTSW (and other scho

I got the call last night that I got accepted! Excited to meet all of my future classmates! 🙂  Application submission date: July 13th, 2020 Interview offer: January 20th, 2021 Interview

34 minutes ago, VyLanHo said:

I believe they do! Just send them an email to see! They may be having two in Jan, so they will probably reschedule you for the later one. 

Thanks, i think i’ll find a way to do it that date regardless..idk the email makes it seems like it wouldn’t be too convenient for them lol

• 3 weeks later...

I think depending on the amount of acceptances they're sending out, they'll send out a few over the next few days and then probably next week have a mass day of accept/rejects for everyone that has interviewed this cycle and not heard back yet.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, rpdmorm said:

Just got the acceptance call!!! I’m on a cloud ☺️ Best of luck to those waiting by the phone and the ones interviewing next week. Can’t wait to meet the rest of the class🥳

Congrats!!! I can imagine it was the best feeling ever getting that call! ☺️ Can I ask when you interviewed if its okay??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By vjaniceb
      Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I just graduated with my bachelor's in February. I am looking to pursue into a PA program but not quite sure where to start. I am currently studying for the GRE and have about 250 internship hours done at an ENT clinic with an audiologist. I'm not sure in what I am doing and need any guidance or suggestion in what to do. 
    • By sabella57
      Hello! I thought I would get the forum for the SIU application started!
      Has anyone had trouble filling out the supplemental application? There is no option to choose "Summer 2022".
    • By sabella57
      Hello everyone!
      Thought I would get this page started so we can help each other out through this process. Good luck! 
    • By savpeaches
      Hi everyone! This is my first post so be forgiving if I don't have proper forum etiquette lol. So I am extremely nervous to apply this cycle, 2021-2022, because I feel as though my application is not going to be that strong. Here's what I have (keep in mind that I am a junior in college, so I have some more classes to take):
      cGPA: 3.27
      sGPA: right now I have a 3.1, but after this semester I am thinking that it will be around a 3.3
      HCEs: over 2,000 as a CNA
      I haven't asked for LORs yet, but I am sure that those I ask will highly recommend me (crossing my fingers!).
      I don't have as many volunteer hours as I would like, around 50, but I am currently working on them. 
      I am also involved on campus as an Orientation Leader, I am the President of Nature Club, the treasurer of a History club, and I am also apart of many other clubs, I am just not holding any positions in them. I don't know if this is relevant or not but I also take juijistu classes off campus. 
      I did have some mishaps happen throughout college, I earned a C- in human A&P, and I had to retake biochemistry. I'm not sure if I should retake human A&P to raise my grade and GPA or let it go. I am going to apply this cycle to programs that do not have a minimum letter grade, but I am honestly so worried that these schools won't even look at my application because of my GPA and my A&P grade. 
      Any and all recommendations are welcome, thank you!
    • By kkay113
      I am a PA student, finishing up didactic year right now. Are you stressed and have questions about CASPA, shadowing, volunteering, patient care hours, letter of rec, and your personal statement?? I am willing to help during this stressful time! 
      I received interview invites from 8 schools and attended 5 interviews. Out of those 5 I was accepted to 4 PA schools and ultimately wound up at my top choice program.
      Preparing and applying to PA school is the most stressful part! Let me take some of the stress away for you!
      My rates are $15 for a personal statement review, $20 for a 30min zoom call to go over your application, $30 for a 60min zoom call to go over your application. If you want help with something not listed please email me and we will figure something out.
      Email: kaylapahelp@yahoo.com

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More