17 hours ago, Clayton said:

Does anyone know if they have sent out rejections? Last Interview Date? 

I interviewed with the 10/03 session and havent heard back yet!! So stressed! But they did tell us that with Covid everything would be slower because they are meeting less often and over zoom 😕

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, whatsPAppin said:

From the post interview survey I received it sounded like they were done interviewing and sending final decisions this week or next 

That’s what I thought too, but I reached out  because I have a pending offer elsewhere and was told yesterday that the process will officially be completed after the last interview session in January. If we hear back before then that would be amazing though!! 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 7:32 AM, Obiwankenobi said:

The PA I shadowed went to this school and my stats are better than his. I got a rejected email this morning. Kind of surprised but maybe other applicants were just a better fit. 

That's possible, and the averages and their preferences are changing every cycle. I shadowed a PA that also graduated from UTSW and she said she just applied to this and another program, and got in. Just getting more and more competitive every year. Good luck!

Hi! Hope y'all are doing well. 

On the UTSW portal, does everyone just have GRE scores on the status checklist, a thank you message for applying on communications, and the residency questionnaire completed? 

I was verified on 7/28 and they received GRE scores on 8/12. Anyone have a similar timeline, and any response? 

Thanks!

On 12/4/2020 at 4:16 PM, Tejal said:

Hi! Hope y'all are doing well. 

On the UTSW portal, does everyone just have GRE scores on the status checklist, a thank you message for applying on communications, and the residency questionnaire completed? 

I was verified on 7/28 and they received GRE scores on 8/12. Anyone have a similar timeline, and any response? 

Thanks!

HI! I'm in the same boat, I e-mailed them today and they said they are still reviewing applications for their next two interviews in January.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1