ACCEPTED TO EAST FALLS!! currently crying at work rn no big deal. Interviewed on 8/25!

Congratulations!! When did you get the email ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, CKornblau said:

Congratulations!! When did you get the email ?

Thanks! At like 2 pm 

• Like 1

Just got the call! Accepted at center city campus! Cannot wait to meet the rest of the new class:) good luck to all in upcoming interviews!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Reb516 said:

Just got the call! Accepted at center city campus! Cannot wait to meet the rest of the new class:) good luck to all in upcoming interviews!

CONGRATULATIONS!! When did you apply?

39 minutes ago, Reb516 said:

When did you have your interview ? And what time did they call? CONGRATULATIONS !

14 minutes ago, madtay28 said:

Just got the call that i was accepted to center city campus!!!! SO excited to meet the rest of the class!! 

CONGRATULATIONS!! When was your interview what time did they call?? So exciting

30 minutes ago, Abrojas96 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!! When did you apply?

Thank you! I submitted my application on July 15th and received a confirmation email from Jefferson on July 23rd (just saying my application was received and under review). Invited to interview on August 15th and interviewed September 8th!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Elizabethd23 said:

When did you have your interview ? And what time did they call? CONGRATULATIONS !

Thank you! Interviewed on September 8th and I got the call tonight (8/11) around 7!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elizabethd23 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!! When was your interview what time did they call?? So exciting

Thank you so much!! Interview was on  9/8 and i got the call 9/11 around 7! 

Edited by madtay28

I received an invite for East Falls on September 17th! Does anybody have any interview prep tips specific to their program? 

15 hours ago, Reb516 said:

CONGRATULATIONS, this is amazing news!! Would you be willing to share your interview experience with center city? What was the format? Thank you 🙂

Hello everyone! Congratulations to those accepted and good luck to those still in the application phase! I'm a current student (NJ campus) and we are doing a clothing sale fundraiser right now and I wanted to share it with anyone who may be interested in purchasing some PA merch! Jefferson items that say PA program on them are only sold when classes from any of the campuses do sales ourselves.  

https://express.luckydogcustomapparel.com/ju_pa_program/shop/home

• Like 1

Received the acceptance call to Center City as well! on Friday 9/11 and I interviewed on Tuesday 9/8! super excited to meet everyone! and good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews! you will do great!

• Like 2

On 9/12/2020 at 10:46 AM, futurePA1297 said:

CONGRATULATIONS, this is amazing news!! Would you be willing to share your interview experience with center city? What was the format? Thank you 🙂

There were a few components to the interview. It was low stress and felt very comfortable. The actual interview portion with faculty members was welcoming and laid back, and there was also time for a Q&A with current students that was very helpful! Try not to stress too much about this interview. I just made it clear how much I love the program and how I really see myself there! You will do great!

• Like 1

Still have not heard back from the 8/25 interview at East Falls... Should I be worried?

I haven’t heard anything either. The wait is killing me.

12 minutes ago, CKornblau said:

We’re gonna be okay! Best of luck to you!

25 minutes ago, CKornblau said:

Also haven’t heard back from 8/25 interview yet. The suspense grows by the day it’s killing me

1 hour ago, DylanS said:

Also haven’t heard back from 8/25 interview yet. The suspense grows by the day it’s killing me

I haven’t heard from them either. I interviewed on 08/27 for NJ, and the wait is heart wrenching. I’m at work, but my mind is nowhere to be found. 

Applied in late June. I had gotten an email stating my application was received and then another stating it was complete in early July. I have heard nothing since. Fingers crossed for an update soon!