On 5/20/2020 at 10:24 PM, AndrewsOkay said:

Just to update everyone who may not be aware, applications are open for all three locations now.

I'm submitted an verified for all three, so everything seems to be working.

Best of luck to you all!

hey did you receive any email from them confirming that they received your application? I applied there too and have not heard anything since first week of June

did u get confirmation 

I applied to NJ and have not yet received confirmation, but I did receive it for central city (like weeks after applying though!).
I did email them and told them I applied to both, and they answered me saying they received my applications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, femeredith said:

@chisomnazu when did you apply to East Falls and New Jersey Campuses? I applied in june and still didn't get an application confirmation....

Hey @femeredithI applied first week of June and I haven't received any confirmation from both schools. I gave them a phone call but it went to voice message l. Will try them again tomorrow 

3 hours ago, chisomnazu said:

Does anyone know the type of interview format for both the east falls or the NJ campus? is it more of a traditional interview or behavioral type interview 

I interviewed for the NJ campus last cycle, so I can at least shed some light on their format.

The day started with a tour, presentation, and Q&A. 

The actual interview portion consisted of an hour long interview in which traditional, situational, and behavioral questions were asked. The interviews were conducted by one faculty member and one current student. 

The day concluded with a brief essay prompt. 

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AndrewsOkay said:

I interviewed for the NJ campus last cycle, so I can at least shed some light on their format.

The day started with a tour, presentation, and Q&A. 

The actual interview portion consisted of an hour long interview in which traditional, situational, and behavioral questions were asked. The interviews were conducted by one faculty member and one current student. 

The day concluded with a brief essay prompt. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks. This helped a lot 

Just now, AndrewsOkay said:

Happy to help. I'm also an Alumni of the Center City campus' Lab Sciences program. Let me know if there's anything else I can shed some light on.

Ok that would be great. I am trying to find out more about all 3 PA program and i am not getting much from the website. But from what I here from asking people, they have amazing faculty members but besides that, I didnt really know much. If you can shed some light about this, that would be awesome