• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ACCEPTED TO EAST FALLS!! currently crying at work rn no big deal. Interviewed on 8/25!

Just got accepted to the Center City Program. Beyond excited for this opportunity. I interviewed on Oct 13 and received my offer on Oct 22. Would love to connect with people who are going to start thi

Just got the call that i was accepted to center city campus!!!! SO excited to meet the rest of the class!! 

On 11/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, CKornblau said:

Does anyone know what would the schedule be in east falls? What would be a normal day of class?

Also trying to find this out. It is impossible to find a social media page for their PA program! I am trying to find current students to talk to!

Hi everyone! I just gave up my seat with East Falls to attend a program closer to home, but I had ordered a TJU PA program shirt from the class fundraiser. If anyone is interested in a blue, unisex size medium t-shirt message me and I would be happy to mail it to you! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist 🙂 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I was a late applicant to EF & New Jersey as CC was my preferred but did not get in. Has anyone heard about invites for interviews recently being sent out for EF or NJ? Do you think classes are full/ are they still interviewing? Any information helps! Congrats to those who have gotten in so far! 

37 minutes ago, MarissaC2 said:

Hi all! I was a late applicant to EF & New Jersey as CC was my preferred but did not get in. Has anyone heard about invites for interviews recently being sent out for EF or NJ? Do you think classes are full/ are they still interviewing? Any information helps! Congrats to those who have gotten in so far! 

EF is done with interviewing. They are now turning to people on the waitlist. 

Source? Email from their admissions. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ocarey said:

Congrats!!!! Are you going to attend?

Very, very high possibility! Grateful to have multiple acceptance so I’m weighing the pros/cons. I understand the torture of being on a waitlist so I plan to make a decision by Friday. 

I emailed the admissions and they said 

"For EF and NJ, we are still interviewing. I have shared your continued interest with the department to help expedite review of your file.

For CC, we have discussed opening an additional interview date, but a final decision has not yet been made. Your file is still in review at this time"

and i just got an interview this morning for EF!!! any advice going into the interview?

5 minutes ago, Evayoung said:

I emailed the admissions and they said 

"For EF and NJ, we are still interviewing. I have shared your continued interest with the department to help expedite review of your file.

For CC, we have discussed opening an additional interview date, but a final decision has not yet been made. Your file is still in review at this time"

and i just got an interview this morning for EF!!! any advice going into the interview?

omg congrats! can u plz share ur stats? it is my top school and im applying this cycle

2 minutes ago, PrePAGal707 said:

omg I hope you get in!!! rooting for you. if you have any advice before I apply I would appreciate it 

Apply EARLY! Covid ruined my app with internships and applying late in cycle. do not be afraid to wait and take a gap year (apply april of senior year)!!! it will only help you get hours and look more well rounded and prepared.