28 minutes ago, yuenj3 said:

Hey everyone! I am a relatively late applicant, and I was wondering if anyone else who has applied in August to Center City received any invites or rejections yet?

I applied to all three campuses in June, and I even reached out after I was instructed to after going to an Info Session, and haven't heard anything since.

Just now, uniqueanika said:

I applied to all three campuses in June, and I even reached out after I was instructed to after going to an Info Session, and haven't heard anything since.

Wow, that's crazy! I definitely feel like you should have heard something by now from at least one of the campuses since there are people here that applied in July and received responses. Hopefully, the waiting will end soon and you hear something positive! 

9 hours ago, yuenj3 said:

Hey everyone! I am a relatively late applicant, and I was wondering if anyone else who has applied in August to Center City received any invites or rejections yet?

Funny you should ask! I also applied in August (late August, in fact) and was invited to interview at Center City today. It was honestly unexpected as I felt like I probably missed the boat entirely!

58 minutes ago, bayareafuturepa said:

Funny you should ask! I also applied in August (late August, in fact) and was invited to interview at Center City today. It was honestly unexpected as I felt like I probably missed the boat entirely!

Thanks for letting me know! Congrats on your interview and good luck!!! 

For those that were accepted (to east falls), what email address did the acceptance letter come from? I was told the email came yesterday and after checking all my folders (including spam) I still don’t see it. I even searched Thomas Jefferson and East Falls hoping to find it. Trying to see who I need to follow up with. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Rachelrosol said:

For those that were accepted (to east falls), what email address did the acceptance letter come from? I was told the email came yesterday and after checking all my folders (including spam) I still don’t see it. I even searched Thomas Jefferson and East Falls hoping to find it. Trying to see who I need to follow up with. Thanks!

I haven’t received an email from them either, interviewed on 11/12. Was it a member of the ADCOM that said the email was sent out yesterday?

4 hours ago, asg75 said:

Hey all, got accepted to center city 11/12 and payed my deposit 11/14 and got the email that payment was successful but haven't heard anything else since. To those who were accepted and payed their deposit did you receive any additional information afterwards or no?

I received an email from Christian to join the Facebook group about a week or two after I submitted my deposit. You should be getting yours soon!

On 11/20/2020 at 1:33 PM, asg75 said:

Hey all, got accepted to center city 11/12 and payed my deposit 11/14 and got the email that payment was successful but haven't heard anything else since. To those who were accepted and payed their deposit did you receive any additional information afterwards or no?

Yes. I got an email link to a facebook page.