14 minutes ago, Rskoog said:

Did anyone else get an invite?

I also got an Interview invite! 

For those that RSVP yes did you get a confirmation email yet?

43 minutes ago, Megumi808 said:

I just received an email about invite to an interview!

Congrats! I did too!

Came at a great time too as I was told another school was calling people today who were accepted and my phone has been silent...

2 hours ago, Sheni said:

I also got an Interview invite! 

For those that RSVP yes did you get a confirmation email yet?

I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. I am assuming that it's not automated and that we'll probably start getting them on Monday. Unless others have already gotten a confirmation email? Also, congrats to everyone else who got invites! It's so exciting! 

• Like 1

Congrats to all that received invites today! Would you all mind sharing when you submitted/were verified? 😊

I just want to try and see where they are at.

1 hour ago, Destinee said:

Congrats to all that received invites today! Would you all mind sharing when you submitted/were verified? 😊

I just want to try and see where they are at.

I think because they are not rolling, they do it almost all at once. They invited all of their top picks (today), then fill any spots of people who decline the interview (have to confirm by end of next week). They then have a small interview waitlist for anyone else that cancels before the interview date in November. And that’s it!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, pahopeful222 said:

I think because they are not rolling, they do it almost all at once. They invited all of their top picks (today), then fill any spots of people who decline the interview (have to confirm by end of next week). They then have a small interview waitlist for anyone else that cancels before the interview date in November. And that’s it!

Oh dang! Okay. Thanks for that info👍

1 hour ago, pahopeful222 said:

Has anyone received a confirmation email from your interview RSVP? I have not.

I have not either and I RSVP immediately after I got the interview invite. Hopefully we get it today or tomorrow otherwise we should email. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 2:28 PM, majetito said:

Such an exciting time!! Congrats and best of luck to you all! 

-Current BCM PA-S3

Hi! Can I ask you some questions about the interview? 🙂

• Like 1

I’m on the waitlist to interview, but I’m not going to interview even if I get off the waitlist because I have been accepted to my top choice. Good luck everyone! 

I received my confirmation for the interview of group A. Did everyone else not have a selected interview time? Mine just said it for the generic day and im trying to figure out my work schedule...

2 minutes ago, danianderson said:

I received my confirmation for the interview of group A. Did everyone else not have a selected interview time? Mine just said it for the generic day and im trying to figure out my work schedule...

I think the original email said we wouldn't know our exact interview times until the day before and that we should clear our day until 6 PM!

I got waitlisted for an interview too! Happy that it wasn't a flat out rejection. Hopefully some of us waitlisters can get an interview eventually. 😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, leiaPApup said:

Just got an email that I am on the interview waitlist! I'm happy and sad at the same time LOL

I did too! I wonder what the chances are.