Baylor PA Program 2020-2021 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Submitted CASPA 5/4, supplemental app fee done 5/3, received app completion email on 5/22. If I remember correctly, it was just a fee and not any additional questions outside of what CASPA asked. Am I wrong? It's all starting to blend together a bit!

First-time applicant! Very anxious. Good luck y'all.

Edited by dvspa
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone else receiving generic emails from Baylor College of Medicine after app was complete? Todays was regarding Houston cost of living etc. Just curious if everyone is getting them

I have gotten two since submitting my application. I notice in the email from today it gives advice on what to ask current students during my interview, but I haven’t gotten an interview offer yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

On 7/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, sorinigm said:

This might be dumb, but since BCM has minimum GRE requirements, I should only apply if I meet those... correct?

Good luck to everyone applying!!

Yes! During the online info session they stated that if you do not meet the MIN GRE that you are sorted out through CASPA. If your scores do not meet the requirement they will never see your application!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rosie04 said:

Has anyone been having trouble with "From your understanding of the Baylor College of Medicine PA Program, which part of the total learning experience will be the most challenging for you?" and have any helpful resources on how to answer?

I would recommend speaking with a Baylor PA alumni or current student, as they can probably give you the best idea of what the curriculum is like. Other than that, scouring their website looking at their program details is probably your best bet!! Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, unicornsUT said:

Anyone receive an outstanding requirements email, but they have completed everything required in the email?

Does the supplemental fee just take awhile to process?

I haven't received an outstanding requirements email. Here's what I've received so far. 

Paid supplemental May 27

Received app complete email June 4

Then various emails from BCM regarding their education and value, diversity, and living options

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 6:55 AM, safuturepa said:

hey everybody! has anyone heard back about an interview/rejection? I applied early July so am not holding my breath BUT remaining hopeful! Thanks & goodluck!! 💚

I've heard from an alumna who graduated in December that you typically do not hear back about interviews until Nov-Dec. 

I've heard from an alumna who graduated in December that you typically do not hear back about interviews until Nov-Dec. 

I interviewed for this program last year. They didn’t send invites until November and interviews were in January; however, I did notice that the confirmation email said interviews would be in November this year so we will probably hear earlier.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2020 at 8:13 AM, AGC13 said:

I interviewed for this program last year. They didn’t send invites until November and interviews were in January; however, I did notice that the confirmation email said interviews would be in November this year so we will probably hear earlier.

I'm assuming no, but has anyone heard anything yet? 

12 minutes ago, whitecoat said:

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Nothing yet.

An above post said "I've heard from an alumna who graduated in December that you typically do not hear back about interviews until Nov-Dec"

Someone else above said they saw interviews will start in November this year, so maybe we will hear something this month or next?