2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, Grace24 said:

I feel like I was the only one, and no I have not heard anything. I believe they are comparing me with the next set of interviews

Thanks for the reply! Did you get on committee hold after the 10/10 interview? If so did they update you after the 10/24 interview and let you know your status? Just trying to get some info as I’m playing the waiting game! Thanks! 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 10:06 AM, megtheprepa said:

Good Morning everybody!

I received an interview invite this past Saturday! My first one of the cycle! I will be interviewing on November 21st in the afternoon. Good luck to everyone else and I look forward to meeting anyone interviewing with me!

BTW I'm from California 🙂

Hey congrats!! I am sure you will do great!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

I haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know if they are interviewing into December?

I also haven’t heard anything. When I received confirmation of my completed application the email said students may still be contacted as late as early December, however, from this thread it looks like their last interview date is the 21st of this month.  I suppose no news is still good news but I’m not overly optimistic. 

Good luck!

4 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

I haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know if they are interviewing into December?

35 minutes ago, thehopefulpa said:

I also haven’t heard anything. When I received confirmation of my completed application the email said students may still be contacted as late as early December, however, from this thread it looks like their last interview date is the 21st of this month.  I suppose no news is still good news but I’m not overly optimistic. 

Good luck!

I am in the same boat as well. A part of me wonders if they somehow misplaced my application.

On 10/27/2020 at 11:27 PM, prePAnerd97 said:

congratulations to everyone who got accepted! i got put on committee hold. really crossing my fingers because pacific is where i want to be next year. just out of curiosity: did you guys interview on 10/10 or 10/24? 

I am also on committee hold. I interviewed 10/24. What day did you interview on? Also has anyone gotten accepted yet that were put on committee hold? I'm getting nervous that I am going to stay on the waitlist.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, caityprepagirl said:

So sorry I didn't see this before we had our interview session, I hope your individual went well! Now we just have to wait patiently (if thats possible) for the next couple of days haha

Thanks! I hope your interview went good as well!! I am just happy we will know more of our fate by at least Friday. 😳

On 11/6/2020 at 9:24 PM, ewerner310 said:

I am also on committee hold. I interviewed 10/24. What day did you interview on? Also has anyone gotten accepted yet that were put on committee hold? I'm getting nervous that I am going to stay on the waitlist.

I also interviewed on 10/24. I have the same question- wondering if others who were on committee hold ended up being accepted after our interview date. Fingers crossed for the both of us that we get accepted and its not another waiting game/rejection 😮 

Hi Everyone!

I interviewed last Saturday and was really impressed with the program, its faculty, and the student body. It has a very intimate, community all-for-one environment that I am so enthusiastic about. Fingers crossed to hear back soon, this is definitely my top choice! And congrats to all that have already been accepted! 😍

• Like 3