2020-2021 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, HpJp227 said:

To everyone who has been accepted congratulations!!! I am curious, how long after your interview did you receive the acceptance call? Also, how did you prepare for the interview? Did you do any mock interviews or what do you think was most helpful?

Thanks! 

Hi! 
I was able to move interview days due to others canceling their spots. I interviewed Saturday the 24th, originally it was for the 7th of November. They said they get back to us sometime during the week after the interview. 
To prepare, I read Savanna Perry’s interview book and did a lot of practice questions out loud and had people listen to me.  I focused on questions I was afraid they’d ask me 😅 

I also used the AAPA site for current issues and news  

I also did a few mock interviews which were helpful. Everyone at the school is so nice and caring. It really helped me to relax that day. Overall, I think it truly matters to be yourself. Good luck and have fun at the interview! It was a great day! 

• Like 3

On 10/26/2020 at 9:06 AM, megtheprepa said:

Good Morning everybody!

I received an interview invite this past Saturday! My first one of the cycle! I will be interviewing on November 21st in the afternoon. Good luck to everyone else and I look forward to meeting anyone interviewing with me!

BTW I'm from California 🙂

I'm interviewing on the 21st in the afternoon too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeM333333 said:

You will find somewhere amazing! Did you interview

Thank you for the support !! 🙂

9 minutes ago, Rickies said:

Did you get an interview!?

No interview! I think it was pretty cool of them to rip the band-aid off and send it as opposed to waiting until months after interviews end. Good system.

11 hours ago, rainetho said:

Thank you for the support !! 🙂

No interview! I think it was pretty cool of them to rip the band-aid off and send it as opposed to waiting until months after interviews end. Good system.

Thanks so much for responding! I wish you the absolute best luck with admission into PA school. Do you mind telling me when you applied?