On 9/14/2020 at 9:40 PM, prepa1991 said:

I've never been so anxious in my life. I just want a rejection already (if thats the case) . I wonder if all the things happening in Portland is somehow affecting the timing. Thank you for your reply 

Latest you could hear back is early December

Good luck to everyone out there anxiously waiting. I am still waiting to hear back as well, but best of luck to you all and congrats to those who have interviewed and have already been accepted! It probably feels really good!! I hear Pacific is a great program and I hope to have a chance at an interview!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, thehopefulpa said:

That’s so exciting congratulations!!! Without giving away too much detail are you able to share the format of the interview (group, one-on-one, multiple mini etc.?) 

It was two interviewers per applicant, no group or MMI. All of the questions were pretty straightforward and get-to-know-you questions, both in the sense of personality and who you are as an applicant. 

23 hours ago, StillHopefultobePA said:

Has anyone out of state gotten an interview offer? 

Yep! From California. 

Edited by faithr3
  • Thanks 2

I was put on committee hold after the 10/10 interview. It’s hard to gauge from past forums what your odds are of getting accepted after being relegated to the hold pool. Do any current students know how much of your class was accepted outright vs. after committee hold? 

On 10/13/2020 at 10:24 PM, caityprepagirl said:

Thank you! I chose the 11/7 afternoon session for my date! 

Hey, I will be in the same interview session! Good luck to you all 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 10:40 AM, faithr3 said:

It was two interviewers per applicant, no group or MMI. All of the questions were pretty straightforward and get-to-know-you questions, both in the sense of personality and who you are as an applicant. 

Yep! From California. 

Was your interview "blind", had the interviewers been over your application, or did you not know if they had seen your info? Just trying to be prepared 🙂 

And congratulations on your acceptance, I know you must be so excited!

• Like 1

Do other people concur with the above statement that the interview was indeed blind? If they haven't gone through my application that'd change how I'd present myself I think.

Edited by Joshade

Hi All,

I just gave up my interview spot on November 7. I was lucky enough to get accepted to a couple of programs last week. I love this program, but I think I should give someone else a chance to interview and get accepted at a program they love. 

Good luck to all of you!

• Like 1

Hi everybody,

I also gave up my interview slot for Nov. 7th due to acceptances elsewhere---I wish everyone all the best, and hope that my slot can go to one of you all! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! 🙂

Also I saw someone asked about out-of-state applicants, I applied with NC residency although I have 'Oregon heritage' (in that I graduated from college in Portland). Hope this helps!

I haven't heard anything. I'm repeating this class because it was longer than 2 years old for this scholarship. I would be so upset if I dont get an interview. But congratulations to those who got interviews. So many out of state. Thats awesome. Wish us luck guys! Still hoping for good news from ANYWHERE! 😕

• Like 2

10 hours ago, StillHopefultobePA said:

I haven't heard anything. I'm repeating this class because it was longer than 2 years old for this scholarship. I would be so upset if I dont get an interview. But congratulations to those who got interviews. So many out of state. Thats awesome. Wish us luck guys! Still hoping for good news from ANYWHERE! 😕

Good luck!!

Good Morning everybody!

I received an interview invite this past Saturday! My first one of the cycle! I will be interviewing on November 21st in the afternoon. Good luck to everyone else and I look forward to meeting anyone interviewing with me!

BTW I'm from California 🙂

• Like 1

Does anyone know what the interview dates are for this year? I looked at last year’s thread and it looked like they had 3 dates, one in early October and then two in November. I’m just curious if anyone knows if that’s still the case? 

9 minutes ago, thehopefulpa said:

Does anyone know what the interview dates are for this year? I looked at last year’s thread and it looked like they had 3 dates, one in early October and then two in November. I’m just curious if anyone knows if that’s still the case? 

They told me that they have 4 interview days this cycle: 10/10, 10/24, 11/7, and 11/21. Hope this help and keep your fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1

Has anyone else not heard from Pacific yet? The initial email said people can hear back Sep-Dec, but the last interview date is 11/21. I haven't heard back from Pacific yet, if I got an interview invite or not. If 11/21 comes and goes, I will know  😞

1 minute ago, weeitsvi said:

Has anyone else not heard from Pacific yet? The initial email said people can hear back Sep-Dec, but the last interview date is 11/21. I haven't heard back from Pacific yet, if I got an interview invite or not. If 11/21 comes and goes, I will know  😞

Hey, im haven't heard anything either. I took a class this semester just for this program because they told me I had to repeat it cuz it was longer than 7 years old. I have a feeling that ill get a rejection email  

6 minutes ago, weeitsvi said:

I also haven’t heard anything back from them, though I guess no news is still good news? It’s interesting to me that they’ve already completed half of their interviews and have accepted some students while others are still waiting. This is my first cycle applying and none of the other programs have done that but who knows maybe it’s more common than I think. 

Best of luck to everyone still waiting or with upcoming interviews! 

18 minutes ago, weeitsvi said:

I haven’t heard anything either. It’s pretty disheartening 😞

15 minutes ago, StillHopefultobePA said:

Hey, im haven't heard anything either. I took a class this semester just for this program because they told me I had to repeat it cuz it was longer than 7 years old. I have a feeling that ill get a rejection email  

I retook an anatomy class just for OHSU because it was considered expired for them and did not get an interview there. It is kind of sucky to re-take classes :(. Good luck!