• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, this year I helped out at the 11/7 interviews.  I don't believe I interviewed any of you who posted here, but I did for six folks.  Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 and security and whatnot, this is

Hi everyone! I am a current student at Pacific's PA school! I just wanted to reach out to those of you interested in our program to see if I can answer any questions about what it is like here at

Hey guys!! I am so excited to say that I got the acceptance call from admissions today! I plan on accepting the spot! Good luck to everyone else!

1 hour ago, prepa1991 said:

Has anyone heard back from Pacific as of yet, or does anyone know if interview invitations have been sent out?

I don’t think they have sent anything out yet... I feel like we would have seen something in here by now. Just trying to patiently wait... they sent them out last year on 9/8. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HMcConney said:

I don’t think they have sent anything out yet... I feel like we would have seen something in here by now. Just trying to patiently wait... they sent them out last year on 9/8. 

I've never been so anxious in my life. I just want a rejection already (if thats the case) . I wonder if all the things happening in Portland is somehow affecting the timing. Thank you for your reply 

Guest wildalaska
46 minutes ago, prepa1991 said:

I've never been so anxious in my life. I just want a rejection already (if thats the case) . I wonder if all the things happening in Portland is somehow affecting the timing. Thank you for your reply 

My “application received” email from them says the earliest we will hear back is late September, and the latest is late November, so I wouldn’t worry about being rejected for a while yet.

SO excited to have gotten an interview! I visited campus for an informational session right before quarantine and fell in love. I'm out of state - Washington.

2 hours ago, taylernmartinez said:

For everyone who has been receiving invites when did you apply? 

The program isn't rolling, even after the deadline, so when you applied shouldn't factor into who got interviews. However, here's my info:

My timeline:

Submitted CASPA: 6/14

Confirmation from Pacific: 6/15

Interview invite: 9/17 - for early October!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kbu97 said:

Congratulations to those who got an interview! Were you told via email or phone call?

We were told via email,  the email that is listed on your CASPA application. 

On 9/17/2020 at 2:42 PM, taylernmartinez said:

For everyone who has been receiving invites when did you apply? 

I applied May 31st, and was verified by Pacific a few days later. Got the interview invite 9/17. 

On 9/26/2020 at 4:52 PM, liviloowho said:

I am interviewing on 10/10 as well! Do you know if they are doing group interviews?

So fun! Hopefully we will see each other on Zoom! I 'm in the morning session, are you? And from what I saw, they have at least a panel interview with one applicant and two interviewers, but other than that I'm not sure!