2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 12/2/2020 at 4:07 PM, Future2021PA said:

Hello Everyone! Has anyone heard back since the 11/13 interview or after with an offer? I interviewed on 11/13 and have not heard back yet. I am so anxious, Drexel is my dream school!!

I interviewed on 11/16 and have not heard anything yet. They said that we'd hear back mid-December so hopefully this week!

• Like 2

On 12/14/2020 at 2:57 PM, husna97 said:

I just got an email back from admissions stating “ We hope to have a decision for you in the next few weeks.  At this time your application is still under consideration.“ 

I got the same email but I have not been invited to interview yet, anyone else in the same boat?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PALiv95 said:

I applied the first week of July. What was your take on the email? 

Sounds like they’re still reviewing our applications - which to me sounds like good news because we have not been outright denied even though we are going into 2021. All my prerequisite coursework has been done prior to applying, but I have continued to work as a MA so I may just update that on CASPA to show them I’m continually gaining more experience.