On 11/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, ryangrant4242 said:

Hey everyone! I'm just wondering what is the percentage of people who are accepted after an interview/denied? It seems like 100% of people here who said they were invited for an interview then post that they were accepted? I'm just wondering if that is a coincidence, or?

I am invited to interview for 11/16.

they only email you if you have been accepted, thus we only see the acceptances. They said they will email you early acceptances which is what we see. However, no rejections or waitlists will be known until the end of their interview process. They did mention that they can still accept you after the interview process.. which I kind of feel like it’s a waitlist but not official lol 

• Like 2
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone struggling with doubt or fear, just remember that stats and numbers are just LOOSE FRAMEWORKS by which applications are gauged, they are not the law. This site, and others like it, should h

Am I the only one who now hates weekends because it means we won’t hear back from programs?!?

Accepted to drexel - received an email today!! 

1 hour ago, JustJprePA said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you interview with them? I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your application process! Keep on fighting that good fight. 🙂

I did not interview.

Thanks! This was a backup school for me so it’s fine 🙂 lol 

• Like 1

I got rejection email today at noon. Did anyone else get a rejection that said you should expect an email from the Office of Graduate Admissions? Is this a generic template, a mailing list or is this sincere?  See below

"Thank you for your application to the Drexel PA Program.  Your application was very strong, but unfortunately we were not able to bring in everyone we would have liked to interview.  At this time we have concluded our review process and you were not granted an interview this year.  You should expect to receive an email from the Office of Graduate Admissions in the near future."

1 hour ago, Reyyy said:

I got rejection email today at noon. Did anyone else get a rejection that said you should expect an email from the Office of Graduate Admissions? Is this a generic template, a mailing list or is this sincere?  See below

"Thank you for your application to the Drexel PA Program.  Your application was very strong, but unfortunately we were not able to bring in everyone we would have liked to interview.  At this time we have concluded our review process and you were not granted an interview this year.  You should expect to receive an email from the Office of Graduate Admissions in the near future."

I received the exact same email! Rejection as well. 

On 11/18/2020 at 7:14 PM, Reyyy said:

I am so sorry to hear that you were rejected. Wishing you the best of luck throughout the rest of the cycle. When they say they have concluded their review process do you think that means for all applicants or for the applicant who receives the email? 

To no surprised, I also received a rejection email on Wednesday. Lol They listed on ways to improve apps so that was nice. I think it was general ways and not personal feedback but helpful nonetheless. At least they didn't leave me hanging. Good luck everyone !

Edited by QuestTibaPA

Has anyone heard anything? I applied early August. 

My stats are:

cGPA: 3.76

sGPA: 3.57 

prereq GPA: 3.81

PCE: approx 1,100hr as CNA

Shadow: 20hr

Volunteer: approx 500hr 

Leadership: not sure exactly but 7 years of holding a leadership position so well over 500 

Edited by Page11