2020-2021 Application Cycle

I got rejection email today at noon. Did anyone else get a rejection that said you should expect an email from the Office of Graduate Admissions? Is this a generic template, a mailing list or is this sincere?  See below

"Thank you for your application to the Drexel PA Program.  Your application was very strong, but unfortunately we were not able to bring in everyone we would have liked to interview.  At this time we have concluded our review process and you were not granted an interview this year.  You should expect to receive an email from the Office of Graduate Admissions in the near future."

1 hour ago, Reyyy said:

I got rejection email today at noon. Did anyone else get a rejection that said you should expect an email from the Office of Graduate Admissions? Is this a generic template, a mailing list or is this sincere?  See below

"Thank you for your application to the Drexel PA Program.  Your application was very strong, but unfortunately we were not able to bring in everyone we would have liked to interview.  At this time we have concluded our review process and you were not granted an interview this year.  You should expect to receive an email from the Office of Graduate Admissions in the near future."

I received the exact same email! Rejection as well. 

On 11/18/2020 at 7:14 PM, Reyyy said:

I am so sorry to hear that you were rejected. Wishing you the best of luck throughout the rest of the cycle. When they say they have concluded their review process do you think that means for all applicants or for the applicant who receives the email? 

Has anyone heard anything? I applied early August. 

My stats are:

cGPA: 3.76

sGPA: 3.57 

prereq GPA: 3.81

PCE: approx 1,100hr as CNA

Shadow: 20hr

Volunteer: approx 500hr 

Leadership: not sure exactly but 7 years of holding a leadership position so well over 500 

Edited by Page11