3 hours ago, lg215 said:

Gave up my interview spot for 12/1 (Hendersonville) as I accepted a seat at another program. Was initially offered 12/1 or 12/15 and they mentioned more dates in the Spring so I am assuming they will be interviewing well into January and February at least. Good luck to all!

That’s fantastic, congrats! May I ask where you accepted a seat at? 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received an interview invitation today for the fall. I was emailed around two months ago by the program and they recommended I retake the GRE, which I did July 2nd, and I got an interview invitation

Ahh!! I just got my acceptance call for the Hendersonville campus!!! I am so excited! I can’t wait to connect with everyone! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am! I am going to be attending main campus as c/o 2023! I would LOVE if a group was started!

17 hours ago, secondroundbestround said:

hi anyone else been waitlisted and wonder when interviews are ending and we will start hearing something? or how full the class is for main campus? thanks everyone ❤️ and congrats to those of you accepted so far! 

I'm waitlisted at the Hendo campus. Trying to stay positive, but it's a definite bummer... Susan said that interviews will go until February, and after those conclude they will rank waitlisted candidates. We should get our next update sometime then!

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, caretcaret said:

I'm waitlisted at the Hendo campus. Trying to stay positive, but it's a definite bummer... Susan said that interviews will go until February, and after those conclude they will rank waitlisted candidates. We should get our next update sometime then!

Let me know if you want to talk about the experience! Message me whenever! 

3 hours ago, mjw0106 said:

Quick question about the MMI for those who have already interviewed - what happens if you finish answering the question before the 5 minutes is up? Do you just leave the zoom, or does the interviewer follow up with additional questions? Thanks!

Hey! So it kind of varied from interviewer to interviewer. If I finished my answer before the time was over, some people asked more questions that built off my reply, some asked me questions about myself, and some asked what I thought of the program so far! The time is shorter than traditional MMI so I felt more likely to run out of time than to have too much! It was very laid back and not at all traumatizing! Good luck, you got this!!

23 hours ago, Aguynamedky said:

Hey! So it kind of varied from interviewer to interviewer. If I finished my answer before the time was over, some people asked more questions that built off my reply, some asked me questions about myself, and some asked what I thought of the program so far! The time is shorter than traditional MMI so I felt more likely to run out of time than to have too much! It was very laid back and not at all traumatizing! Good luck, you got this!!

Thanks for the insight, hoping my interview experience will be as positive as yours was!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I submitted my application in September. I also sent them grades for a few courses I finished in December. I still haven’t heard back from the program. Do you guys think it would be safe to say that I will likely get a rejection at this point? 😓

(main campus) 

On 1/19/2021 at 9:18 PM, Thatsit said:

Hey everyone! I submitted my application in September. I also sent them grades for a few courses I finished in December. I still haven’t heard back from the program. Do you guys think it would be safe to say that I will likely get a rejection at this point? 😓

(main campus) 

Apparently interviews go through early February! Don't give up! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...