2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 12/15/2020 at 10:12 AM, futurepa9910 said:

I was placed on the alternate list last week. Is anyone in the same boat or have an information on the alternate list?

Me too, about 3 months ago. I remember hearing that we would know where we stand in February. It’s been a long wait but I’m still hoping for good news. 

4 hours ago, PhysicianAssistantToBe said:

Me too, about 3 months ago. I remember hearing that we would know where we stand in February. It’s been a long wait but I’m still hoping for good news. 

I wonder though since it sounds like some people have already been pulled off the wait list if they’re still doing that or no? So maybe hopefully it can be sooner

On 12/19/2020 at 7:02 PM, alliw98 said:

I wonder though since it sounds like some people have already been pulled off the wait list if they’re still doing that or no? So maybe hopefully it can be sooner

They're pulling people off the alternate list? I thought the alternate list doesn't get made until spring, at least that's what the email says. I've been waiting to send them an update email.

On 12/22/2020 at 12:08 AM, PhysicianAssistantToBe said:

They're pulling people off the alternate list? I thought the alternate list doesn't get made until spring, at least that's what the email says. I've been waiting to send them an update email.

From what I understood from some previous posts on here some people were initially put on the waitlist and then got offers. Not 100% sure or if they’re doing things differently now since it’s later in the year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...