2020-2021 Application Cycle

17 hours ago, agsilver75 said:

@rn303 Yeah I already took it. Its basically just interview questions that faculty has pre-recorded and then you respond with a recorded video.

I just took it too! Wasn't too bad. I wonder if that was it for the interview portion or if there will be more during the zoom? It seemed too short.

I just got my email with information about the Kira assessment today. Can anyone who has taken it already give me some insight on the process and what to expect? I felt like there was very limited information given. Also how long did you prepare for it? 

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 4:52 PM, alk2PA said:

Can anyone that has already done the Kira Assessment give a little more info about it? Are you able to re-do your responses/given multiple tries? For example, if you make a mistake and want to do it again for a question. How much time are you given to prepare? @agsilver75 @rn303 @wiesem

You cannot redo questions, there is only one attempt.

You had 1.5 minutes to think about the question and 1.5-2 minutes to answer i believe. They weren't super difficult imo.

1 hour ago, agsilver75 said:

It took them 3 and a half weeks to get back to me after my interview so don't panic. 

That’s insane! I wonder why. When did you interview, did you get in?

Also, rn303 said they got the call last Friday. DMU said they meet every two weeks, so that means if rn303 interviewed before me and I’m next, I’ll know next Friday. That’s exactly 3 and a half weeks, which matches what you said. So I guess i know my date haha 

Edited by PhysicianAssistantToBe

11 hours ago, PhysicianAssistantToBe said:

That’s insane! I wonder why. When did you interview, did you get in?

Also, rn303 said they got the call last Friday. DMU said they meet every two weeks, so that means if rn303 interviewed before me and I’m next, I’ll know next Friday. That’s exactly 3 and a half weeks, which matches what you said. So I guess i know my date haha 

I interviewed August 18 I believe, and yes I was accepted. 

• Like 1