• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got accepted too from the 10/19 date !! So proud and excited to see you all 😊😊

Accepted from the 9/23 interview!!

So I emailed then yesterday and they got back to me today saying the committee is meeting next week and we should hear a response then. Hope this helps!

On 12/23/2020 at 12:42 AM, mylocopinocci said:

They hold interviews until mid February! I wouldn’t lose hope yet. Try reading last years PA forum that might give you a better timeline!

thank you so much!

21 minutes ago, ecsprepa said:

Just wondering if anyone put on the continuing candidates list has heard anything back since they were notified about their continuing candidate status?

How do you know if you have been placed on this list? 

13 hours ago, ecsprepa said:

Just wondering if anyone put on the continuing candidates list has heard anything back since they were notified about their continuing candidate status?

I was waitlisted back in November after interviewing in October. I haven't heard anything and I'm guessing we won't until they finish interviewing in February. 

• Thanks 1
On 1/22/2021 at 10:56 AM, csccg1415 said:

I was waitlisted back in November after interviewing in October. I haven't heard anything and I'm guessing we won't until they finish interviewing in February. 

Do you happen to know how large their list usually is? I wasnt really able to find much information about it

3 minutes ago, ecsprepa said:

Do you happen to know how large their list usually is? I wasnt really able to find much information about it

I have no idea. I wasn't able to find information either. I'm guessing they waitlist about the size of their class? I feel like that's how a lot of schools do it. But I'm not sure if this process changed d/t COVID. 

6 minutes ago, csccg1415 said:

I have no idea. I wasn't able to find information either. I'm guessing they waitlist about the size of their class? I feel like that's how a lot of schools do it. But I'm not sure if this process changed d/t COVID. 

Thank you for your responses. Hopefully we will hear something soon, Temple is my number one so im pretty anxious about it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...