LKSOM 2020-2021 applicants

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ecsprepa said:

Just wondering if anyone put on the continuing candidates list has heard anything back since they were notified about their continuing candidate status?

I was waitlisted back in November after interviewing in October. I haven't heard anything and I'm guessing we won't until they finish interviewing in February. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2021 at 10:56 AM, csccg1415 said:

I was waitlisted back in November after interviewing in October. I haven't heard anything and I'm guessing we won't until they finish interviewing in February. 

Do you happen to know how large their list usually is? I wasnt really able to find much information about it

3 minutes ago, ecsprepa said:

Do you happen to know how large their list usually is? I wasnt really able to find much information about it

I have no idea. I wasn't able to find information either. I'm guessing they waitlist about the size of their class? I feel like that's how a lot of schools do it. But I'm not sure if this process changed d/t COVID. 

6 minutes ago, csccg1415 said:

I have no idea. I wasn't able to find information either. I'm guessing they waitlist about the size of their class? I feel like that's how a lot of schools do it. But I'm not sure if this process changed d/t COVID. 

Thank you for your responses. Hopefully we will hear something soon, Temple is my number one so im pretty anxious about it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...