LKSOM 2020-2021 applicants

On 11/15/2020 at 6:10 PM, mylocopinocci said:

Hi quick question for those who were already accepted

In the letter of acceptance it states to send all final and official transcripts to their office. Is this required for students who already finished school and submitted their official transcript to their CASPA? Thanks!

I emailed them asking this sort of question. I specifically asked if I needed to send another set of official transcripts other than the ones I originally sent with my application and they responded:

“If all of your final transcripts were submitted through CASPA then you don't need to send them.”

hope this helps!

On 11/17/2020 at 8:38 AM, tiger2018 said:

I emailed them asking this sort of question. I specifically asked if I needed to send another set of official transcripts other than the ones I originally sent with my application and they responded:

“If all of your final transcripts were submitted through CASPA then you don't need to send them.”

hope this helps!

Yup! You answered my question. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, RV1997 said:

hey! good luck to everyone applying. just wanted to share that i received an acceptance on 12/4! I applied 10/21, received an interview on 11/10, and had my interview 11/16. cant wait to start in june! if anyone has any questions ill be happy to answer 

congratulations!! how was the interview process? 

On 12/9/2020 at 1:11 PM, priyanka said:

hi guys!! did anyone receive an email saying "The admissions committee has completed its initial review of your CASPA application. They were impressed with your accomplishments thus far and have requested that I follow up with you regarding PCE hours" 

I have not, was this after an interview or prior to receiving an invite? 

17 hours ago, priyanka said:

congratulations!! how was the interview process? 

It wasn’t bad at all! They really do their best to allow your personality to shine through. Don’t worry! You’ve made it this far and have gotten an interview. Be yourself because they’re just trying to find the best fit for their program’s community! 

• Upvote 1